A snowboard leash is a cord or strap that links your front leg to your front binding. Some snowboard leashes are very small little hooks that loop around your binding and clip to a 'key ring' that you put around your boot laces. Other leashes are straps that go through your binding and then clasp together around the knee of your front leg. Many resorts require a leash before they'll let you on a chair lift. It is a liability issue for them -- they want every assurance they can get to prevent runaway skis and snowboards. The idea is that you attach your leash before getting into your binding, and remove the snowboard leash as the last step when getting out of your binding. They seem a little redundant because your binding also holds your foot to your board, but it seems to make them happy to have snowboarders wear leashes. Buy cheap in our sale.
Hailing from the same Italian stable as Northwave snowboard boots and Drake snowboards and snowboard bindings, Bakoda have a reputation for producing the highest quality and most stylish snowboards accessories. This is why we stock them!
Demon Snow are major players in the specialist field of snowboarding accessories. Demon rapidly gained a great reputation for their body armour and helmets which offer outstanding levels of protection and value for money and are now market leaders in the UK - and for good reason!
- Ortovox S1+ Plus Avalanche Transceiver Beacon £348.95
- MyCoal Disposable Hand Warmers £1.10
- Board Dock SNOWBOARD Wall Mount Hanger £13.95
- Nomis Touch Snowboard Jacket £29.95
- Forcefield Action Short Pro Impact Shorts £89.95
- Rucanor Base Layer Thermal Underwear Set £24.95
- Northwave Domain SL Snowboard Boots £169.95
- Standard Films TB20 Snowboard DVD £20.95
- World Snowboard Guide 11th Edition World Resort Guide £15.95