About the 686 Gore-Tex GT
The GORE-TEX GT Pant has all you need to keep you warm, dry, and safe when you're out in the backcountry and comes with an ergonomically articulated fit that allows the ultimate freedom of movement.
The GORE-TEX GT Pant is packed to the brim with features. With its 2-layer bluesign-approved GORE-TEX fabric and DWR coating, you’ll stare rain right in the eyes and give it the middle finger. The fully taped GORE-TEX seams will see to this also. The Air-Flo leg vents provide adequate ventilation on your adventures and the jacket pant connect system means you’ll be ready for just about anything.
A whole host of other bonus features help top off this awesome ski/snowboard pant. The front hand pocket with an inner key clip ensures that your gear is close to your hand and safe while the RFID-blocking inner pocket protects your security to another level. Boot Gaiter with Lycra Stretch Panel and Boot Lace Hook allow you to adapt the pants so they suit you best and a Pant Jacket Connect™ System means you can combine your trousers with the 686 Gore-Tex GT Ski/Snowboard Jacket for a full snow-proof ski system.
With a performance fit, the GORE-TEX GT Pant really is something special. 686 have gone all out for these trousers and we think you should be the one to wear them with pride.
- Waterproofing: Gore-Tex
- Breathability: Gore-Tex
- Seam Construction: Fully Taped GORE-TEX® Seams
- Insulation: Shell Design
- Pockets: 2024: 6 Pocket Design; 5 external, 1 internal; RFID Blocking Inner Pocket & Front Hand Pocket Inner Key Clip 2023: RFID Blocking Inner Pocket & Front Hand Pocket Inner Key Clip
- Vents: Air-Flo™ Inner Leg Vents
- Construction: 2-Layer bluesign® Approved GORE-TEX® Fabric + DWR
- Fit: Performance Fit
- Pant Jacket Connect™ System
- Internal Waist Adjustment
- Merino Wool Blend Inner Waistband
- Boot Gaiter with Lycra Stretch Panel and Boot Lace Hook
- BOA® Compatible Boot System In Gaiter
- 500D Horseshoe Hem™