About the 686 GORE-TEX Linear
The Linear GORE-TEX® Ski/Snowboard mitts from 686 provide fantastic warmth and weather protection. These mitts have GORE-TEX® technology giving them high combined levels of waterproofing, breathability, and durability whatever the conditions, whilst strategically placed infiLOFT® insulation keeps you dry and warm.
3-layer infiDRY® fabric not only keeps the elements at bay but also allows plenty of breathability. For additional protection, the Linear Mitts also utilise a fully waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® Plus Warm insert, engineered to cater to the experienced alpine athlete who demands maximum protection, ruggedness, and comfort when out in the elements, whilst a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) outer finish prevents moisture from building up on the surface. This, together with strategically positioned infiLOFT® insulation in the top and palm of the mitt keeps you protected from the chill.
686 has added a bunch of other essential features to these mittens to make them a mountain must-have. Soundtouch™ Touchscreen Technology means you don't have to expose your hands to the cold when using your phone, whilst a pre-curved Movement Fit™ means these mitts are designed to move with your natural hand movements.
- Waterproofing: Gore-Tex
- Breathability: Gore-Tex
- Shell: 3-Layer Softshell infiDRY® 10K Fabric + DWR
- Insert: GORE-TEX Waterproof Breathable Glove Insert
- Insulation: infiLOFT® 340g Insulation
- Palm: DuraGrain™ Leather-Like PU Palm
- Lining: Micro Tricot Lining + Finger Separation
- GORE-TEX Plus Warm Technology
- Velvex Soft Touch Thumb Face Wipe
- Soundtouch™ Touchscreen Technology
- Movement Fit™ Hand Articulation
- Webbing Wrist Adjust
- Elastic Cord Adjustable Cuff
- Glove Connect Attachment Buckle
- Wrist Leash