About the 686 Primer Mitt
The Primer Ski/Snowboard mitt from 686 provides fantastic warmth and weather protection. This mitt has infiDRY technology giving it high combined levels of waterproofing, breathability, and durability whatever the conditions, whilst infiLOFT® insulation helps keep you warm.
The infiDRY® shell fabric keeps the elements at bay via a 10k waterproofing and breathability rating. For additional protection, the Primer Mitt Glove also utilises a fully waterproof and breathable infiDRY® insert. In addition, a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) outer finish prevents moisture from building up on the surface. This, together with infiLOFT® Insulation throughout and Comfort Foam insulation in the palm of the glove keeps you protected from the chill.
686 has added a bunch of other essential features to these gloves to make them a mountain must-have. Soundtouch™ Touchscreen Technology means you don't have to expose your hands to the cold when using your phone, whilst a pre-curved Movement Fit™means these mitts are designed to move with your natural hand movements.
Offering supreme weather-proofing no matter the conditions, the 686 Primer Mitt Ski/Snowboard Gloves are the perfect all-purpose partner for ski/snowboard adventures.
- Waterproofing: infiDRY 10,000mm
- Breathability: infiDRY 10,000mm
- Shell: 2-Layer Dense Oxford infiDRY® 10K Fabric + DWR
- Insert: infiDRY® Waterproof/Breathable Glove Insert
- Insulation: infiLOFT® 100g Insulation + 3mm Comfort Foam Palm Insulation
- Palm: Everwear™ Grip Stone PU Palm
- Lining: Micro Tricot Lining
- Soundtouch™ Touchscreen Technology
- Movement Fit™ Hand Articulation
- Under Cuff Design
- Velcro Adjustable Cuff
- Wrist Leash