Women's Mid Layer Thermals
Women's winter sports mid layers for snowboarding and skiing. Female mid layer fleeces, fleece jackets, ski tops, snowboard shirts, thermal insulation for ladies for cold winter weather in the snow.
Alternatively, select all the filters you want, then hit the 'Apply Filters' button.
Select a brand and a menu of available models will appear beneath this brand list, enabling you to further refine your search. If you select more than one brand, the models from both brands will be listed in alphabetic order.
Adidas have been successfully bringing their distinctive aesthetic to the ski, snowboard and outdoor footwear markets for a number of years now. They have cultivated a comprehensive range of snowboard boots, approach footwear and ski and snowboard goggles to satisfy every need of their ever-expanding customer base.
Berghaus is a specialist outdoor clothing brand which dates back to 1966. Berghaus produce great outdoor products from outdoor jackets to sleeping bags and day packs for Skiing, Snowboarding, Skateboarding, Surfing, Climbing and Trail Running.
- Black Diamond
Black Diamond have been making top end gear for climbing, hiking and skiing since 1957, and today they continue to lead the way with their huge line of quality driven products.
Burton is one of the most successful snowboarding companies in the world for two reasons - they were one of the very first and you do not get to be number one without being good. Burton gear has a great reputation and their after sales service is great too. The Burton product range is now colossal - covering almost everything you need to go snowboarding. Many a skier can be seen wearing Burton outerwear too!
- CLWR Colour Wear
Colour Wear creates fashionable and technical outerwear and clothes to make you look cool and stay warm.
Columbia Sportswear designs authentic performance driven outdoor products for active individuals of any age
- Mons Royale
Mons Royale produce super high quality thermal tops, bottoms, underwear, hoodies and one-pieces made from Merino Wool meaning they're incredibly warm, non-itchy and great style thermals.
Lightweight endurance mountain gear. Montane pride themselves in their meticulously designed garments that are infused with the most up to date technical fabrics.
- Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear creates authentic, performance driven outdoor apparel and equipment for active individuals of any age
Norrona is a brand who prides itself on producing really high quality climbing, touring, telemarking, ski and snowboard clothing suitable for use in the harshest of climates.
Ortovox are dedicated to Avalanche Safety Equipment and each year they bring out at least one new transceiver. Ortovox continuously innovative their products, and were the first to bring out a double frequency transceiver in 1980. When it comes to life and death mountain safety, you can put your trust in Ortovox.
Patagonia Inc. is a great environmentally conscious company who produce premium clothing for Skiing, Snowboarding, Skateboarding, Surfing, Climbing, Trail Running and Fly Fishing.
Founded in 1989, Roxy is a brand of Quiksilver, Inc., the world's leading outdoor sports lifestyle company. Roxy make a wide range of ski and snowboard gear for women ranging from snowboards, skis and other hardware to clothing such as pants, jackets, hats and more. Unlike other snowboard brands Roxy is dedicated to making gear just for women so you get equipment and clothing styled by women, for women.
Since 1956 Rucanor has been synonymous with pure sports pleasure. Their range of multi sport protection products and affordable ski gear has been helping people from all backgrounds get involved in sports in an affordable way for over half a century.
Quality outdoor brand with exceptional attention to detail in all aspects from alpine hardware and apparel to hiking/trekking and approach shoes.
By 1972, Salomon had become the world's biggest ski manufacturer. Salamon released their first snowboard in 1997, and immediately cemented their highly respected place in the snowboarding industry, just as they have done for the last 50 years with alpine skiing, nordic skiing, hiking, trail running, and everything else associated with mountain life.
Smartwool ski and snowboard socks and technical underwear come straight out of Colorado and represent the pinnacle of technology when it comes to the use of Merino wool.
- The North Face
The North Face is one of the worlds leading high performance outdoor product companies. The North Face push the boundaries of innovation with their technically advanced products - so that consumers and athletes can push the boundaries of exploration, be it skiing, mountaineering, camping or walking.
- New Arrival
The latest brand new 'hot' products, new in stock within the last 60 days
- Current Season
These products have been in stock for more than 60 days but they are still this season's products featuring the very latest designs, colours and technological innovations
- Previous Seasons
This is where you can pick up a bargain or two. Browse our range of discounted and stock clearance products from previous seasons
This is size as quoted by the manufacturer. Please note that they are all different so please be sure to check the individual brand size charts which can be found at the bottom of every product description for more accurate measurements.
- Chest Pocket
Ideal for storing small essentials
- Adjustable Cuffs
Allows you to tighten the sleeve around your wrist
- Elasticated Cuffs
blocks out the wind and rain
- Hem Cinch Cord
Allows you to adjust the fit and block out the wind and rain.
Zip-up openings, usually located under the arms, which can be opened to let in ventilation when you get too hot. Jacket venting often has a mesh covering to stop snow getting inside.
- Half Zip
This item has a zip from the collar to mid chest.
- Zip Through
This item has a full length central zip.
This fleece is made from windproof Windstopper fabric.
- Horizon Verbier Thermolite Thermal Glove Liners £4.95
- Neff Daily Sunglasses £14.96
- Dakine Heli Pack Ski Snowboard Backpack £58.46
- Grangers Gear Cleaner Technical Outerwear Spray £3.95
- Dakine Oval Replacement Snowboard Boot Laces £3.50
- Demon Mounting Hardware Snowboard Binding Screws £7.95
- Butta Pro Snowboard Wax £13.50
- Smartwool PHD Ski Medium Ski Socks £23.95
- Superfeet Trim To Fit Replacement Shoe Insoles £31.46
- Burton Tri Scraper Ski Snowboard Wax Scraper £4.50
- Burton Cable Lock Snowboard Lock £11.95
- Nixon Time Teller P Men's or Womens Wrist Watch £48.95
- Remind The Cush Premium Insole Upgrade £29.95
Customers Also Bought
- Marmot Meghan Tight Women's Baselayer Leggings £35.95
- Montane Prism Mitt Women's Mittens £39.95
- Planks Mountain Supply Beanie £19.95
- Airhole Airtube Ergo Snowboard/Ski Face Mask £52.95
- Smartwool Kid's Wintersport Stripe Merino Wool Socks £11.95
- Pally'Hi Tree Search Women's Merino Wool Top £55.96
- POW Stealth TT GTX Women's Ski/Snowboard Gloves £99.95
- Manbi Long Ski or Snowboard Beanie £9.95
- Silking Silk Balaclava £10.47
- Stance Aero Blend Ski/Snowboard socks £19.95
- Black Diamond Levitation Capris Women's Leggings £43.95
- Burton [ak] Guide Women's GTex Ski/Snowboard Glove £89.96
- Nuclear Nuke Ski/Snowboard Beanie £11.95
- Demon Head Guard DS5107 Snowboard/Ski Face Mask £12.57
- Burton Party Snowboard/Ski Socks £17.95
- Icebreaker Women's Bodyfit 200 Everyday Leggings £49.95
- Dakine Alero Women's Snowboard/Ski Glove £24.95
- Barts Women's Filippa Ski/Snowboard Beanie Bobble Hat £34.95
- Buff Original - Adult Headwear £15.95
- Manbi Pattern Ski/Snowboard Tube Socks £9.25
- Burton Active Tank Women's Thermal Top £49.95
- DC Seger Women's Snowboard Gloves £41.95
- Oakley Rockgarden Cuff Snowboard/Ski Beanie Hat £19.95
- Airhole Standard Snowboard/Ski Face Mask £25.56
- Armada Wander Women's Ski/Snowboard Socks £19.95
- Roxy Keep It Warm Women's Base Layer Leggings £54.95
- Dakine Corsa Women's Ski/Snowboard Gloves £38.21
- Burton Kactusbunch Ski/Snowboard Beanie £13.97
- Airhole Balaclava Ski/Snowboard Face Mask £39.16
- Falke SK2 Men's Ski Socks £21.95
All content copyright © The Boarding Company Limited, 2004 - 2017