Use the filters down the left to narrow down your selection to find great deals on waterproof insulated and shell jackets. Find yourself a techy Gore Tex and breathable jacket essential for walking, hiking, climbing, sailing, fishing or mountaineering.
Alternatively, select all the filters you want, then hit the 'Apply Filters' button.
Select a brand and a menu of available models will appear beneath this brand list, enabling you to further refine your search. If you select more than one brand, the models from both brands will be listed in alphabetic order.
Berghaus is a specialist outdoor clothing brand which dates back to 1966. Berghaus produce great outdoor products from outdoor jackets to sleeping bags and day packs for Skiing, Snowboarding, Skateboarding, Surfing, Climbing and Trail Running.
- Black Diamond
Black Diamond have been making top end gear for climbing, hiking and skiing since 1957, and today they continue to lead the way with their huge line of quality driven products.
Buffalo is a brand that prides itself on producing high quality outdoors clothing for hiking, climbing, cross country skiing and trekking. Performance, all weather waterproof garments suitable for use in the harshest of climates.
Columbia Sportswear designs authentic performance driven outdoor products for active individuals of any age
Lightweight endurance mountain gear. Montane pride themselves in their meticulously designed garments that are infused with the most up to date technical fabrics.
- Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear creates authentic, performance driven outdoor apparel and equipment for active individuals of any age
Norrona is a brand who prides itself on producing really high quality climbing, touring, telemarking, ski and snowboard clothing suitable for use in the harshest of climates.
Ortovox are dedicated to Avalanche Safety Equipment and each year they bring out at least one new transceiver. Ortovox continuously innovative their products, and were the first to bring out a double frequency transceiver in 1980. When it comes to life and death mountain safety, you can put your trust in Ortovox.
Patagonia Inc. is a great environmentally conscious company who produce premium clothing for Skiing, Snowboarding, Skateboarding, Surfing, Climbing, Trail Running and Fly Fishing.
Quality outdoor brand with exceptional attention to detail in all aspects from alpine hardware and apparel to hiking/trekking and approach shoes.
By 1972, Salomon had become the world's biggest ski manufacturer. Salamon released their first snowboard in 1997, and immediately cemented their highly respected place in the snowboarding industry, just as they have done for the last 50 years with alpine skiing, nordic skiing, hiking, trail running, and everything else associated with mountain life.
- The North Face
The North Face is one of the worlds leading high performance outdoor product companies. The North Face push the boundaries of innovation with their technically advanced products - so that consumers and athletes can push the boundaries of exploration, be it skiing, mountaineering, camping or walking.
- New Arrival
The latest brand new 'hot' products, new in stock within the last 60 days
- Current Season
These products have been in stock for more than 60 days but they are still this season's products featuring the very latest designs, colours and technological innovations
- Previous Seasons
This is where you can pick up a bargain or two. Browse our range of discounted and stock clearance products from previous seasons
This is the size quoted by the manufacturer. Please bear in mind that sizes may vary so it is always advisable to refer to the brand-specific size chart which can be found on every product description page.
The higher the rating number, the more waterproof a fabric will be. Gore Tex do not use the same system as everyone else - they quote single, double (2L) and triple layers (3L) of waterproof membrane. To be waterproof, an item of clothing needs more than a waterproof fabric - you also need to consider the seams.
- Up to 10,000
A good level of waterproof rating, capable of withstanding long periods of heavy rain.
- Up to 15,000
Garments with a 15,000 rating offer a very high degree of waterproof protection for the serious outdoor sports enthusiast who demands high performing technical garments.
- Up to 20,000
Garments with a 20,000 rating offer a very high degree of waterproof protection for the serious outdoor sports enthusiast who demands the highest performing technical garment.
- 20,000 Plus
Simply the best level of waterproof protection available (excluding some Gore Tex fabrics).
- Gore Tex
Gore Tex, being the original manufacturers of waterproof/breathable fabrics, are still the market leaders and have a reputation second to none.
- GORE-TEX Paclite
- Gore Tex 2L
A double layer of waterproof Gore Tex membrane, making the garment doubly waterproof.
- Gore Tex Active
The most breathable of all GORE-TEX® product technologies, Gore Active™ offers a durably water and wind proof fabric. With excellent moisture management and next-to-skin comfort, Gore Active™ is the perfect companion for high aerobic activities. Like all GORE-TEX® Products it’s guaranteed to keep you dry and comfortable in the worst of weather.
- GORE-TEX C-Knit
- Gore Tex (Pro) 3L
At the time of writing, products using Gore Tex 3L fabrics are widely regarded as the highest performance technical outdoor garments available, with the highest waterproof and breathable ratings.
- DryVent 2-layer
- AdvanceSkin Dry
- Dry Q. Elite
- Dry Q. Active
- PERTEX SHIELD + AP
- NanoPro Membrain
- DRYtech Premium™
- Hydroshell™ Elite Pro
- Hydroshell™ Elite
- Pertex® Shell
A lightweight breathable fabric that when combined with a strong insulating layer allows moisture to move away from the body to keep you dry and warm on the inside.
Reliable waterproofing with exceptional breathability.
- HyVent® 2-Layer
Utilizing a two-layer construction to stay simultaneously breathable and waterproof in extreme conditions, this fabric excels in any exploration. The durable woven outer layer repels wet weather and protects from abrasion, while the inner-layer utilizes a polyurethane coating and micro-pores to channel water vapor to the outer layer. The end result is a exceptional waterproof, breathable technology that stays dry inside and out.
- Not Quoted
For a more athletic fit, the jacket will be more fitted for optimum movement.
DWR coated face and membrane but with a lightweight fabric laminated on the back side of the microporous membrane. This offers the highest performance and most durable construction of the three, making it ideal for mountaineers and outdoors enthusiasts traversing challenging terrain.
DWR coated face fabric laminated to a microporous membrane backer with a printed or sprayed on partial protective layer (in place of a separate fabric liner) to guard the waterproof membrane from becoming clogged with dirt and grease. This provides the wearer with a lightweight and highly packable design and forms the standard waterproof construction for everyday use with a great level of waterproof-breathable protection.
A DWR coated face fabric laminated to a microporous membrane backer. Separate fabric or mesh liner. The DWR coated shell works alongside the membrane backer to prevent water moisture penetrating while the inner liner gives you next-to-skin comfort. Great for everyday rain protection where durability isn’t an issue.
- Rock Technologies Classic Rock Climbing Chalk Ball £2.95
- Petzl GriGri 2 Rock Climbing Belay Device £57.76
- Munkees Stopper Keyring £4.00
- Leatherman Rebar Multi Tool £67.95
- Metolius Portable Power Grips Climbing/Strength Training £23.95
- Moon Moon Dust Rock Climbing Gym Chalk £6.95
- Montane Rock Cams T-Shirt £19.96
- La Sportiva Small Rock Climbing Rope Bag £29.95
- Mammut Skywalker 2 Rock Climbing Helmet £54.95
- Metolius Session Bouldering Pad £142.45
- Petzl Corax Kit Men's/Unisex Climbing Harness £84.95
- Klean Kanteen Classic Water Bottle £14.95
- Boot Bananas Boot Bananas Shoe Deodorisers £13.95
Customers Also Bought
- Marmot Stretch Fleece Hoody Women's Fleece £44.95
- Ortovox Rock'n'Wool Short Thermal Pants £41.27
- Columbia Silver Ridge Ball Trail Running Cap £17.95
- Mammut Trion Light 28+ Alpine Backpack £99.95
- Stanley Adventure Camp Cook Set Stainless Steel Pot and Cup Set £18.95
- Ortovox (MI) Fleece Technical Jacket £134.95
- Berghaus Stripe II Baselayer Women's SS Technical Top £27.95
- Poler Camp Vibes Trucker Hat £24.95
- Dakine Womens Heli Pack Ski Snowboard Backpack £41.95
- BioLite CampStove Smokeless Biomass Stove and USB Charger £112.45
- Ortovox Zip Neck Hoody (MI) Technical Merino Fleece £120.95
- Black Diamond Levitation Pants Women's Leggings £51.95
- Mammut Logo Beanie Wool Beanie £29.95
- Flow Nature Explorer Backpack £47.96
- Jetboil Pot Support Stainless Steel Pot Stand £9.95
- Columbia Titan Pass 1.0 1/2 Zip Fleece Pullover £31.46
- Ortovox Rock'n'Wool Women's Short Sleeve T-Shirt £38.95
- Norrona /29 Logo Winter Headband £20.27
- Deuter Speed Lite 10 Ski/Snowboard Backpack £29.95
- BioLite CookStove Smokeless Biomass Camp Stove £76.95
- Patagonia Synchilla Snap-T P/O Men's LW Fleece Pullover £109.95
- Ortovox Cool Clean 150 Men's SS Merino T-shirt £59.95
- Buffalo DP Hood Shirt and Jacket Accessory £30.95
- Ortovox Cross Rider 18 Women's Backpack £74.95
- Edelrid SPOF + SPATULA Camping Spork/Spatula Cookware £5.50
- Berghaus Chonzie Hooded Fleece Jacket £64.95
- Montane Sonic Long Sleeve Women's Technical T-Shirt £24.47
- Montane Pace Cap Trail Running Cap £26.96
- Berghaus Freeflow Hiking Backpack £104.95
- Light My Fire Spork Camping Cutlery £1.95
All content copyright © The Boarding Company Limited, 2004 - 2017