Women's Thermal Underwear
Women's winter sports base layers for snowboarding and skiing in all UK female sizes. Ladies sase layer thermals, silk thermal tops and bottoms, girl's thermal sets, merino wool layers, and thermal insulation for cold winter weather in the snow from top brands like Ortovox and Skins.
Alternatively, select all the filters you want, then hit the 'Apply Filters' button.
Select a brand and a menu of available models will appear beneath this brand list, enabling you to further refine your search. If you select more than one brand, the models from both brands will be listed in alphabetic order.
Airblaster make quality, fun and quirky snowboarding products. Whether you are looking for snowboarding wear, accessories or casual clothing, their apparel is designed by snowboarders for snowboarders so it is bound to be perfect! Airblaster are a fresh, quirky snowboarding brand which aim to bring the fun back to the snow.
Armada Skis make some of the best free-skiing gear around. Their ever expanding range include freestyle and freeride skis, poles, outerwear and luggage.
Berghaus is a specialist outdoor clothing brand which dates back to 1966. Berghaus produce great outdoor products from outdoor jackets to sleeping bags and day packs for Skiing, Snowboarding, Skateboarding, Surfing, Climbing and Trail Running.
- Black Diamond
Black Diamond have been making top end gear for climbing, hiking and skiing since 1957, and today they continue to lead the way with their huge line of quality driven products.
Burton is one of the most successful snowboarding companies in the world for two reasons - they were one of the very first and you do not get to be number one without being good. Burton gear has a great reputation and their after sales service is great too. The Burton product range is now colossal - covering almost everything you need to go snowboarding. Many a skier can be seen wearing Burton outerwear too!
Horizon are a specialist UK manufacturer of technical ski base layer clothing, thermals and socks. Horizon products offer superb value for money.
Icebreaker ethically produce superfine merino wool blend thermal tops, leggings, midlayers, t-shirts, underwear and socks which are great at regulating body temperature, wicking away moisture and eliminating odour.
Manbi - the original name in family skiing. Manby is a family owned and run British company that specialises in providing all of the essential ski accessories you need for a family ski holiday at an affordable price. Ski basics par excellence - as they say en France.
- Mons Royale
Mons Royale produce super high quality thermal tops, bottoms, underwear, hoodies and one-pieces made from Merino Wool meaning they're incredibly warm, non-itchy and great style thermals.
Lightweight endurance mountain gear. Montane pride themselves in their meticulously designed garments that are infused with the most up to date technical fabrics.
Ortovox are dedicated to Avalanche Safety Equipment and each year they bring out at least one new transceiver. Ortovox continuously innovative their products, and were the first to bring out a double frequency transceiver in 1980. When it comes to life and death mountain safety, you can put your trust in Ortovox.
Pally'Hi produce super soft and high quality thermal tops, bottoms, underwear, hoodies and one-pieces made from Merino Wool.
Founded in 1989, Roxy is a brand of Quiksilver, Inc., the world's leading outdoor sports lifestyle company. Roxy make a wide range of ski and snowboard gear for women ranging from snowboards, skis and other hardware to clothing such as pants, jackets, hats and more. Unlike other snowboard brands Roxy is dedicated to making gear just for women so you get equipment and clothing styled by women, for women.
Since 1956 Rucanor has been synonymous with pure sports pleasure. Their range of multi sport protection products and affordable ski gear has been helping people from all backgrounds get involved in sports in an affordable way for over half a century.
Quality outdoor brand with exceptional attention to detail in all aspects from alpine hardware and apparel to hiking/trekking and approach shoes.
By 1972, Salomon had become the world's biggest ski manufacturer. Salamon released their first snowboard in 1997, and immediately cemented their highly respected place in the snowboarding industry, just as they have done for the last 50 years with alpine skiing, nordic skiing, hiking, trail running, and everything else associated with mountain life.
Smartwool ski and snowboard socks and technical underwear come straight out of Colorado and represent the pinnacle of technology when it comes to the use of Merino wool.
Volcom is one of the most legit brands in action sports, and has always been at the top of their game when it comes to producing the best Skateboarding, surfing and snowboarding products available.
Westbeach. Candian design. The original canadian snowboarding company. Loud style. Simple graphics. Maximum performance in extreme conditions. Thoroughly refined and tested. This brand goes right to the heart of core snowboarding.
- New Arrival
The latest brand new 'hot' products, new in stock within the last 60 days
- Current Season
These products have been in stock for more than 60 days but they are still this season's products featuring the very latest designs, colours and technological innovations
- Previous Seasons
This is where you can pick up a bargain or two. Browse our range of discounted and stock clearance products from previous seasons
- One Piece Suits
A very practical option, preventing snow and cold air from getting close to your skin. Lovely and warm!
- Thermal Sets
Top and bottom sets offer the best possible value. We have a range of different styles sold in sets.
- L/Sleeve Tops
Long-sleeved thermal tops offer full coverage and are recommended for very cold temperatures.
- S/Sleeve Tops
Short-sleeved thermal tops are ideal for warmer temperatures and Spring skiing.
- Thermal Vests
For very mild temperatures, a thermal vest is often the best option for maintaining your core temperature.
- L/Leg Bottoms
Full length thermal bottoms are perfect for very cold temperatures and fit comfortably under ski and snowboard pants, either over or under your socks.
- 3/4 Leg Bottoms
3/4 length thermal bottoms are best for milder temperatures and Spring skiing. They are also good for people who find full-length bottoms rub inside their boots.
- Liner Gloves
Wear under your ski gloves or on their own when out and about town.
- Women's Underwear
Thermal underwear to keep your most important parts warm and toasty.
Natural, warm and comfortable. Breathable and equally effective whether wet or dry. 100% pure wool is the natural way to prevent body odour, even after intensive use.
The softest and most luxurious feeling next to your skin. Totally natural. Ultra light weight and compact for travelling.
Classic simplicity, for garments you can wear equally well when not skiing. Comfortable and stylish but not as warm or as high wicking as some other fabrics.
- Man Made
Modern hollow fibres provide high levels of insulation and incredible levels of 'wicking' - where the sweat is drawn away from your body, preventing it from cooling you down. Some of the best winter sports thermal underwear is now made using man made fabrics.
This is size as quoted by the manufacturer. Please note that they are all different so please be sure to check the individual brand size charts which can be found at the bottom of every product description for more accurate measurements.
- Butta Pro Snowboard Wax £13.50
- Dang Shades Original Sunglasses £19.96
- Burton Party Snowboard/Ski Socks £12.57
- Nixon Time Teller P Men's or Womens Wrist Watch £48.95
- Dakine Heli Pack Ski Snowboard Backpack £48.95
- Horizon Verbier Thermolite Thermal Glove Liners £4.95
- Demon Mounting Hardware Snowboard Binding Screws £7.95
- Burton Tri Scraper Ski Snowboard Wax Scraper £4.50
- Neff Daily Sunglasses £15.96
- Superfeet Trim To Fit Replacement Shoe Insoles £31.46
- Burton Cable Lock Snowboard Lock £11.95
- Remind The Cush Premium Insole Upgrade £29.95
- Dakine Oval Replacement Snowboard Boot Laces £3.50
Customers Also Bought
- Manbi Faux Fur Ski/Snowboard Ear Muffs £9.95
- Planks Bank Job Balaclava £13.27
- Stinky Gremlinz Snowboard/Ski Socks £19.95
- Burton Approach Under Ski/Snowboard Gloves £31.96
- Alpenheat Compact Dry Ionizer Boot Dryer £51.95
- Montane Skull Band Headband £9.95
- Airhole Balaclava Classic Face Mask £29.37
- Burton Weekend 2-Pack Women's Snowboard/Ski Socks £19.57
- 10 Peaks Mount Tuzo Ski/Snowboard Mitt £63.96
- MyCoal Disposable Hand Warmers (Pair) £1.60
- Burton Guess Again Women's Winter Bobble Hat £17.97
- Airhole Beanieclava Face Mask £29.37
- Burton Weekend 2-Pack Girl's Snowboard/Ski Socks £13.97
- Burton Profile Ski/Snowboard Women's Gloves £27.96
- Therm-ic Powerstrap Adaptor Boot Warmer Accessory £7.95
- Manbi Salsa Twist winter hat £3.95
- Airhole Standard Snowboard/Ski Face Mask £25.87
- Manbi Essential Ski/Snowboard Tube Socks £4.95
- Barts Women's Log Cabin Apres Ski/Snowboard Mitts £18.36
- Therm-ic Dryer Boot & Glove Dryer £38.21
- Rome Eagle Ski/Snowboard Bobble Hat £14.97
- Brethren Apparel Thug Rug Snowboard/Ski Face Mask/Hood £34.95
- Burton Girl's Scout Snowboard/Ski Socks £8.37
- Neff Digger Women's Ski/Snowboard Mitt £29.97
- Therm-ic Warmer Glove or Boot Warmer £24.95
- The North Face TNF Ticker Tape Winter Beanie £17.47
- Celtek Ultra Snowboard/Ski Face Mask £10.47
- Mons Royale Mons Snow Tech Women's Ski/Snowboard Socks £17.47
- POW Stealth GTX Women's Ski/Snowboard Mitts £79.96
- Therm-ic Mini Power Strap Adaptor (pair) Boot Warmer Accessory £6.50
All content copyright © The Boarding Company Limited, 2004 - 2017