Adidas Terrex Solo approach shoes with dedicated climbing zones and Stealth rubber sole construction.
Designed for approach and walk offs, the Terrex Solo provides unparalleled performance through unbeatable grip and impact absorption making them every climbers perfect approach and low grade climb shoe. Unlike the clunky outdoor shoes we are used to, Adidas have designed a lightweight and streamlined range that ticks all the boxes for quality, appeal and fit.
The Men's Terrex Solo has a rip stop upper with durable synthetic overlays ensuring an abrasion resistant cover against rocks. A protective toe rand does what you expect it to but also connects to a climb zone underfoot made of high friction Stealth rubber that you find on the bottom of climbing shoes. This makes the approach shoe incredibly versatile, allowing enough grip for actual climbing so you can approach the crag and get on it straight away with out changing shoes.
The shoe comes complete with an EVA midsole as well as an Adiprene insert, which serves to reduce shocks felt by your feet and knees to enhance comfort. The Terrex Solo also benefits from a midsole protection plate which again, aids against impacts and helps to stabilise the forefoot. The lacing system resembles that of a climbing shoe where the laces start close to the toes for a super customised fit.
Approach, scramble and climb everything you come across with the Adidas Terrex Solo.
- Open mesh upper for maximum breathability
- Abrasion-resistant weldings for added durability
- ADIPRENE®+ in the forefoot maintains propulsion and efficiency
- Rubber toe cap for protection while bouldering or scrambling; Combi lace construction for a snug fit and more secure closure; LACE BUNGEE stows laces to help avoid tangling
- Approach-specific Stealth® rubber outsole for unbeatable grip
- Rearfoot TRAXION™ outsole for optimal grip in all directions; Forefoot Stealth® rubber outsole for unbeatable grip
- Weight: 350 g (avg.)