Lens:Sonar Silver - & Bonus Amber Lens
Product ID: 229917
The Helix 2.0 is the upgrade of Anon's much loved classic Helix goggle. Still packing all the awesome features without breaking the bank. The Helix 2.0 is perfect for those who want a high performing yet stylish goggle at a great price point.
The Helix 2.0 Thermoplastic Polyurethane frame is incredibly lightweight retaining a soft and flexible frame even in low temperatures. This ensures it stays comfortable all day long regardless of the conditions and will conform to comfortably fit any face shape. Dual layer face foam is capable of wicking away moisture and seal out the elements to keep you warm and dry.
Full Perimeter Channel Venting keeps air flowing through the frame to vent hot moist air and draw in cool dry air to prevent fogging. With Integral Clarity Technology, a chemical lens treatment, that prevents moisture from condensing on the inside of the lens and will never fade or rub off meaning you'll stay fog free permanently.
This version of the Helix 2.0 comes with Zeiss Sonar cylindrical lenses. This superb technology is geared towards creating enhanced contrast and terrain recognition, to increase depth perception and create the best definition possible whilst retaining real world colours. Available on select models, these truly are one of the best lenses on the market.
The Helix 2.0 is OTG (over the glasses) compatible meaning you can comfortably wear prescription glasses underneath the goggles and the bonus low light Amber lens helps viewing the slopes in darker conditions, so you will be able to tackle any situation that the mountain throws at you.
- TPU Frame - Lightweight Thermoplastic Polyurethane stays soft and flexible in all conditions to seal out the elements and give a comfortable fit
- ICT - Integral Clarity Technology is a chemical anti-fog treatment that etches the surface of the lens to prevent moisture build up. This never fades and doesn't wipe off so your vision will always stay crystal clear
- Full Perimeter Channel Venting - Ensures maximum airflow through the frame pulling in fresh air whilst venting hot air and moisture. This works with ICT anti-fog to ensure your vision stays clear
- Dual Layer Face Foam - Two layers of face foam of varying densities provide a seal between the goggles and your face to seal out the elements whilst wicking sweat to keep you dry and comfortable
- OTG compatibility - Over The Glass technology allows the user to wear prescription eye glasses underneath this goggle. Discreet cut outs in the frame allow the goggles to comfortably sit over regular glasses so vision doesn't have to be sacrificed when skiing or snowboarding
- Zeiss Sonar Lens Technology - Compatible with Zeiss designed Sonar lenses that work to filter out targeted wavelengths of Blue light to reduce optical distortion and allow you to see over a wider range of conditions
- Lens Type:Cylindrical
- Lens Tint:Sonar Silver
- Lens Finish: Mirror
- Lens VLT: 6%
- Lens Category: S4
- Ideal Conditions: Sunny/Bright light
- UV Protection: 100% UVA/B/C protection
- Strap: Ultra wide adjustable strap
- Case: Micro Fibre Goggle Bag
- Helmet Compatibility: Compatible with all Anon Helmets and most other brands of helmets worn over or under the helmet
- Interchangeable Lenses: Yes - Available Here
- Extra Lens Included: Yes - Amber
- Bonus Lens VLT: 55%
- Bonus Lens Category: S1
- Bonus Lens Ideal Conditions: Snow/Cloud