Product ID: 190900
The brand new Highwire helmet by Anon is a tough ski/snowboard helmet that packs as much style as it does protection. It has an Endura-Shell construction utilising an injection-molded ABS exterior with long lasting durability and ding-resistant strength and a freestyle focused style.
Passive ventilation ensures that there is plenty of air flow to your head to keep you cool on warmer days and when working hard. This twinned with a goggle vent channel that draws warm air from inside the goggles promoting perfect vision, ensures that your temperature is perfectly regulated in the harshest of conditions.
The liners and ear pads are lined in low pill, non pile expedition fleece which keeps you cosy when the temperature drops. The simple fit design means that the liner and ear pads are fully removable, allowing you to wear a beanie underneath if you prefer. This, and the removable goggle clip at the back provides a super clean look and signature snow park style.
To finish off this supremely stylish helmet, Anon have included a Fidlock magnetic buckle meaning you can do up and open the closure with one hand. Compatible with most after market audio drop ins the Highwire is an excellent helmet that provides a tonne of protection and a has a freestyle focused clean style.
- Construction:Endura Shell Injection Molded ABS
- Fit: Auto-Adjust fit
- Ventilation: Passive, fixed open vents
- Lining: Expedition Fleece
- Ear Pads: Expedition fleece lined removable ear pads
- Audio: Not included - Compatible with most aftermarket Audio Drop Ins.
- Goggle Compatibility: Compatible with all Anon goggles and most brands worn both under and over the helmet
- Certification:EN 1077B ASTM 2040
- Weight: 545g
- Helmet Bag: No