Product ID: 190808
The Anon Invert is a lightweight and comfortable helmet that offers tonnes of protection with comfort and ease of use in mind.
The Invert has an auto adjust fit system that is super comfortable and secure, so you can just throw the helmet on and know it will be held in place. This twinned with a superb fidlock buckle, that is easy enough to undo and do up with one hand, creates a superb and comfortable user friendly helmet.
The Invert has a lightweight and tough In-mould construction that reduces the overall weight of the helmet whilst remaining super tough and durable. Passive ventilation ensures that you do not over heat when skiing/snowboarding and a goggle ventilation channel draws warm air out of your goggles preventing fogging and promoting crystal clear vision.
The Invert also has a plush fleece on the helmet liner and ear pads to keep you warm and cozy on colder days. The liner and earpads are also completely removable if you like to wear a beanie underneath and prefer a low profile skate look.
With a user friendly construction, lightweight materials and advanced impact protection, the Invert MIPS is an excellent choice for those looking for top protection at a reasonable price.
- Construction:Injection Molded EPS
- Fit: Auto adjust fit system
- Ventilation:Passive, fixed open vents
- Lining: Expedition Fleece
- Ear Pads: Fleece lined and removable
- Audio: Not included - Compatible with most aftermarket Audio Drop Ins.
- Goggle Compatibility: Compatible with all Anon goggles and most brands worn both under and over the helmet
- Certification:EN 1077B & ASTM 2040
- Weight: 410g
- Helmet Bag: No