Product ID: 191961
Billed as Atomic’s ‘lightest alpine ski boot ever’, the 2019 Hawx Ultra 120s ski boots will be of serious interest to experienced all mountain skiers. The Hawx range offers excellent on snow feel, feedback, and power to ensure that your turns are as accurate and precise as possible.
The fit of a ski boot is crucial, the more true the fit, the more responsive and efficient the boot will be. The Hawx Ultra 120 S all mountain ski boots feature Atomic’s Memory Fit 3D Platinum. This liner can be heated and moulded during the fitting process to give a close fit that allows all the foot’s movements to be reproduced onto the snow.
The Hawx Ultra boots utilise Atomic’s exclusive True Flex shell technology, the shell material has been carefully chosen to give a constant flex. Many other boots can alter in flex dramatically depending on temperature. This constant flex means you can apply the same technique regardless of temperature or season.
The low weight of the Hawx Ultra range is due to the Prolite technology. This sees the shell material carefully distributed to be thick in key areas only. This allows the weight to be cut by 25% compared to traditional constructions.
This model features a flex of 120, therefore we would recommend these boots for advanced, expert, or heavier skiers; those that require boots that will provide the extra support for high speed, high energy turns. The last is 98mm, which will in general, will be suitable for those with narrower feet.
- Legendary Hawx Feel: A well-earned reputation for all mountain performance
- Prolite: Shell material is distributed to only be thicker in high stress areas, reducing excess where not needed. This reduces weight by 25%.
- Memory Fit 3D Platinum: Pre-shaped thermoformable heel, ankle, and tongue areas eliminate pressure points and give strong heel hold
- Memory Fit: The shell, liner, and footbed can all be customised with heat during the fitting process
- True Flex : This, exclusive to Atomic, shell material retains its properties regardless of temperature, leaving a constant and predictable flex
- Energy Backbone A reinforced section at the rear of the shell provides extra strength for powerful skiing
- Power Shift : The forward lean can be adjusted to 13°, 15°, and 17 °. By adding or removing a screw the flex can also be altered by +/- 10 points
- 3M Thinsulate : Liner insulation to keep you comfortable on those super cold days
- Optional Cantable Grip Walk Pads: These can be added in the fitting process to achieve perfect alignment
- Alu Buckles : Strong and lightweight closure buckles
- 50mm Velcro Straps: This strap ensures full power transfer through the boot by giving a close cuff closure
- Binding Compatibility: Any accepting ISO 5355 alpine soles, or bindings advertised as Multi-norm certified
- Flex: 120 - Stiff (Adjustable to 110)
- Last Width: 98 mm
- Liner: Heat Mouldable Liner
- Shell: Heat Mouldable True Flex Shell
- Walk Mode: No
- Mountain Profile: All-Mountain
- Condition: Brand New