Brand Colour:Multi Deck, Black/Yellow Base
Product ID: 185820
The 2019 Bataleon Fun Kink is a soft flexing all mountain snowboard featuring an extended edge contact length that keeps it freestyle focused allowing you to have creative fun on any terrain. It features a softened nose & tail for fine tuning the timing & control of ollies, nollies & tweaking presses in the parks.
The Twin 3BT triple base technology has a mellow camber profile for a fun, forgiving ride. Shaped with a wide center this true twin outline creates a mellow angled uplift to the edge offering a loose jib feel while the wide base offers stability on jumps. Landing and presses will feel effortless in high speeds and will feel great to ride in terrain parks and overall freestyle riding.
The Fun Kink is built with a light core which is a combination between Swiss Paulownia and poplar wood core, with the added benefit of two hollow carbon rods in the bottom of the core, enhancing pop and putting more snap into the camber.The combination of Super Slick extruded base and Bi-axial laminates provide exceptional performance and durability while maintaining responsiveness.
Now with Side Kick Tips, this tech from Bataleon will enhance the performance of the 3BT base increasing sidebase uplift on the widest parts of the nose and tail. This creates incredibly smooth turn initiations, enhances overall board stability in rough terrain and in powder. Super light Carbon Kevlar stringers improve the boards overall strength and improves performance at high speeds with heightened power transfer for more clean ollies and overall board control.
Whether your looking for a forgiving board to discover the mountain with or looking to experiment in the park, the Fun Kink is the perfect board for all terrain rider progression.
- Twin 3BT - Versatile triple base design with medium up lift providing great float in powder & catch free riding when jibbing whilst a cambered body provides the board with power, drive & pop.
- Light Core - A blend of Swiss Paulownia and poplar core for strengthening the sidewalls & edges against impacts whilst greatly improving the boards all mountain performance.
- Bi-axial Laminates - Biaxial fibreglass laminate layers above and below the wood core laid in two directions at 0 & 90 degrees create an easy and forgiving flex.
- DST - features two hollow carbon core inserts parallel to the board radius for extra power transfer to the edge.
- Super Slick X - A tough fast extruded base that performs well in all conditions.
- Side Kick Tips - Increases sidebase lift for smoother turns, float in powder, stability in all terrains enhancing 3BT advantages.
- Rider Profile: All Abilities
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain/Freestyle
- Camber Profile: Twin 3BT
- Shape:True Twin
- Flex: Soft/Medium
- Condition: Brand New - Factory waxed
Waist Width (cm)
Boot Size (uk)
Stance Set Back (cm)
Rider Weight (kg)