Brand Colour:Blue - Deep Water
Product ID: 191512
The men's Tephra Stretch Reflect Jacket from Berghaus gives you a low bulk down puffy with stretch fleece panels and water repellent Hydrodown insulation making this a great outer layer for active, cold weather adventures.
The Pertex® Quantum® shell is windproof with a water repellent finish. Hydrodown® 600 fill gives you a highly packable insulation treated with PFC-free Nikwax that repels moisture ensuring it continues to trap heat even in damp conditions. Reflect technology mesh lining delivers extra warmth by directing body heat back to your core and keeping you up to 20% warmer than a standard down jacket of the same fill.
Stretch-fleece panelling in the sides offer breathability while giving you a greater range of comfort for more active pursuits such as climbing and trekking. A stretch-fit hood snugs to keep precious heat in while two carefully hidden zip pockets keep essentials close safe and close to hand.
The Tephra Stretch Reflect Jacket is a well crafted winter essential and great companion to any frosty morning wander or alpine expedition.
- DWR & windproof Pertex® Quantum shell for 4-season protection
- Hydrodown® insulation powered by Nikwax continues to insulate even when wet
- Fleece panels at both sides give improved air flow & greater movement
- bluesign® approved fabrics which means it is safe for you & the environment.
- Keep essentials handy in two carefully hidden zipped pockets
- Shell: Pertex® Quantum® (46.5g/m2)
- Insulation: Hydrodown® 600 fill, 100% (80% down & 20% feather) duck down, bluesign® approved, RDS certified
- PFC-free Durable Water Repellent by Nikwax
- Weight: (avg.) 499g