Brand Colour:Blue - Galaxy Blue
Product ID: 154353
The Tephra Stretch Down Jacket from Berghaus is crafted from Pertex ® Quantum® which is fully windproof and stops gales blowing away any warmth, and also as it uses a tightly woven structure to provide a light and soft fabric that allows insulation to fully loft. This insulation is Hydrodown®, ‘nature’s greatest insulator’, which is fluorocarbon free, and contains water resistant down that remains dry for 16 hours of hydrophobic shake testing. This insulation is also super compressible for easy packing, and has an exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio that no synthetic alternatives come close to matching. The fabrics in this jacket allow you to stay warmer and drier for longer, meaning you can fully enjoy the outdoors no matter the weather.
A warm attached hood stretches and hugs you to keep even more precious heat in, and the air can still flow to keep you fresh thanks to the clever side fleece side panels which improve ventilation. Secure storage is provided by two carefully hidden zipped pockets, allowing you to keep your essentials close to hand and safe.
- LONG LASTING WARMTH - Filled with our ethically sourced hydrophobic down, Hydrodown™ powered by NikWax® – for long-lasting warmth that keeps on working for up to 16 hours when wet
- ENHANCED COMFORT - Fleece panels at both sides give improved air flow and greater movement
- WINDPROOF GUARANTEED - Pertex® is completely windproof and stops gales blowing away your warmth
- Keep essentials handy in two carefully hidden zipped pockets
- Fabric: Pertex® Quantum® (46.5g/m2)
- Insulation: Hydrodown® 600 100% (80% down & 20% feather) duck down, bluesign® approved fabrics
- Average Weight: 341g