Sleek, super bright and outfitted with a waterproof construction for the myriad of mountain adventures you seek, the redesigned Cosmo now features 160 lumens of power.
Black Diamond have stepped up their headlamp game upping their Cosmo headlamp from 70 lumens to a whooping 160 lumens in a sleek waterproof design - all for the same price! The Cosmo features six different lighting modes including: standard distance and proximity modes which are both dimmable, a red night vision mode which is extra handy when waking in the middle of the night. All modes are accessible via one simple-to-use button.
The Black Diamond Cosmo headlamp is equally at home cooking dinner at the campsite or rappelling off a multi-pitch route after the sun goes down.
On the maximum setting, giving off 160 lumen's, the Cosmo will emit light to 60m and will last for 200 hours. On the dim setting, the Cosmo will throw light to 25m and will last for 250 hours. This super compact design requires 3 AAA batteries (supplied) and only weighs 87g! The simple to use design has one button, located on the top of the torch. With a housing built to withstand sprayed water from any angle, the Cosmo is ready to brave nearly any storm you may encounter on your adventure.
- 1 TriplePower LED, 1 DoublePower LED and 1 DoublePower red LED emit 160 lumens (max setting)
- Red night-vision mode has proximity and strobe settings, and activates without cycling through the white mode
- Sleek, modern design with tiltable housing uses 3 AAA batteries
- Settings include proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night vision and lock mode
- Protected against splashing or sprayed water from any angle (IPX 4)