Product ID: 192708
When you’re run out and staring at the crux, the most important gear you have – is on your feet. Introducing Black Diamond’s most precise shoe, the Focus - designed for delivering power and precision on sport climbs and boulder problems. Built upon Black Diamond’s unrivalled legacy of industry leading technology, research and development, the Focus is a climbing shoe that can deliver maximum performance with optimal comfort: whether you’re spending a whole day at the crag or crushing at the gym.
The Black Diamond Focus climbing shoes are constructed with a moderate, slightly down-turned last which encourages your toes to a somewhat hooked position for precision and power. This style and fit establishes the Focus as a performance shoe for intermediate climbers and beyond, catering to both boulderers and climbers who want to keep their shoes on throughout a long day of climbing.
Designed with an upper fabric that consists entirely of Black Diamond’s engineered knit technology, the Focus provides stretch where you need it, support where it matters and all around exceptional breathability, to ensure you can push your limits every session. The Focus features durable, uniquely moulded rubber – engineered to optimize weight, streamline performance consistency and enhance comfort, additionally complimented by a minimalist soft-flex midsole for intricate sensitivity.
Black Diamond’s Focus is a double-strap Velcro shoe that combines innovative technology with a classic, moderately down-turned hook design to create an advanced, supportive shoe that excels in precision and all-day performance.
- Type: Moderately downturned last for precision and edging
- Ability: Intermediate to advanced
- Closure: Double velcro strap
- Rubber: 4.3mm rubber is built for durability and moulded for optimal consistency and performance
- Midsole: Minimalist soft-flex midsoles provide added sensitivity and comfort
- Upper: Synthetic knit fabric uppers provide stretch where you need it, support where it matters and exceptional breathability
- Weight: Approx. 800g