Product ID: 218797
An epic headlamp, the Black Diamond Storm375 is built like a tank to withstand harsh weather conditions of all kinds.
An IPX rating of 67 gives this headtorch protection against water immersion down to >1 metre for 30 minutes, giving you the piece of mind that it can handle the worst mother nature has to offer.
A powerful 375 lumens LED with PowerTap Technology provides quick transition between full and dimmed modes for variable lighting on the go. Handy red, green and blue SinglePower LEDs are suitable for night-vision mode to help your eyes quickly adjust over a bright light. Night-vision carries a dim and strobe setting.
A brightness memory even allows you to turn this lamp on and off, safe in the knowledge that it will remember your chosen brightness without reverting to full power.
The Storm Headlamp from Black Diamond offers a versatile torch with 8 different lighting modes to suit any situation. Ready to be fully submerged into the outdoors, the Storm will keep everything in perspective.
Lumens: [High] 375: [Medium] 160: [Low] 8:Max Distances: [High] 100 m: [Medium] 45 m: [Low] 9 mMax Burn Time: [High] 5 H: [Medium] 10 H: [Low] 150 HIPX Rating: IP 67Weight With Batteries: 120 g (4.2 oz)Batteries: 4 AAA (included)
- PowerTap technology allows fast and simple transitioning between full and dimmed power in distance or proximity modes
- Red, green and blue SinglePower LEDs for night vision have dimming and strobe settings and activate without cycling through white mode
- Brightness Memory allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to full power
- Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red, green and blue night-vision, and lock mode
- Regulated for consistent lighting, heatsink warms battery to preserve life
- Waterproof and Dustproof: Sealed housing withstands immersion up to 1m for 30 minutes (IP67)
- Multifaceted optical lens design