Black Diamond's fully insulated parka with a GORE-TEX® shell for all mountain performance in all weathers.
Black Diamond represent the spirit and discipline of mountain sports through innovative design and durable, all weather protective construction.
The Women's Zone Shell combines PrimaLoft Silver Insulation with a GORE-TEX® 2-layer shell to create a breathable, waterproof face with hydrophobic, quick drying insulation that retains 84% of its warmth even when wet.
Features include a helmet compatible 3-way adjustable hood; two concealed-zip hand pockets and chest pocket, zip sleeve pocket with internal stretch-mesh pouch for smaller items and two internal stretch-mesh pockets (great for skins).
For those looking to hit the winter slopes, underarm vents provide a quick cooling option while the integrated powder skirt and adjustable hem and cuff tabs keep out snow and spindrift as you ride and/or hike for your line.
The Women's Zone Shell from Black Diamond gives you a waterproof-breathable layer with unbeatable warmth-to-weight ratio to make it a superb ski and snowboard garment.
- Fit designed for technical layering
- Integrated Cohaesive™ cord-management hardware embedded in the hood offers 3-way, single-pull adjustment
- Ski helmet-compatible hood
- Microsuede-lined collar for comfort
- Extended two-way armpit zip vents
- Concealed zip chest pocket
- Zip sleeve pocket with internal stretch mesh pouch
- Two concealed, fully insulated zip hand pockets
- Two skin-compatible, internal stretch-mesh drop pockets
- Integrated, stowable internal powder skirt
- Custom-molded cuff tabs
- Integrated cord-management hardware in the hem
- Shell: GORE-TEX® 2L, 70d nylon with DWR finish (160 g/m2, 100% nylon)
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® Silver (80 g/m2)
- Underarm Vents: Yes
- Powder Skirt: Yes
- Wrist Gaiters: No
- Hood: Yes, Fixed
- Packable: No
- Pockets: 6
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 910 g (2 lb)