Bitters - Chestnut Waxed
The Breach ski/snowboard jacket from Burton is an excellent choice that will deliver protection and comfort time after time.
The Breach jacket is created with Burton's own DRYRIDE Durashell 2 layer fabric which consists of a multi-layer design that allows the jacket to be weatherproof and breathable simultaneously. Fully taped seams keep the elements out & adds strength in areas that receive most stress & a removable water repellent jacket-to-pant interface stops snow blasting up your jacket from the occasional bail.
In addition, a host of added features such as a mesh interior pocket, Water-Resistant Screen Grab Media Holster, helmet compatible full-time contour hood follows the curvature of your helmet for a close fit to protect you from the harsh elements without sacrificing protection. YKK water resistant zippers and for extra comfort an integrated action back will enhance mobility when riding making this a stand out jacket in the Burton range.
From first time riders to seasoned park veterans the Burton Breach jacket has got it all covered to provide comfort & style all season long.
- Brand Heritage: Snowboard
- Waterproof Rating: DRYRIDE 2L - 10,000mm
- Breathability Rating: DRYRIDE 2L - 5,000gm
- Seam Construction: Fully Taped
- Insulation: Living Lining™ Mapped with 40% Recycled Content THERMOLITE® Insulation
- Pockets: Zippered Exterior Chest Access Media / Goggle Pocket and Mesh Interior Dump Pocket
- Hood Construction: Helmet Compatible Fulltime Contour™ Hood with Front and Rear Cinching
- Construction: DRYRIDE 2-Layer Printed Polyester Oxford Weave Fabric
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Powder Skirt
- Jacket to Pant Connection
- 2-Way Center Front Zipper