Product ID: 189550
The Burton Covert Insulated Ski/Snowboard Pants are a staple in the Burton range, offering high quality features at a great price. The Covert pants are made with a DRYRIDE durashell fabric that provides 10K waterproofing and 10K breathability, which will keep you dry and also allows your skin to breath. The fully taped seams add that extra bit of protection against the elements, and also add reinforcement so that the Coverts won't let you down.
This season, Burton have added their own Living Lining to the Coverts. Mapped with taffeta and mesh, the Living Lining mimics skin pores to allow heat and sweat to escape when you are hot, and trap heat in when it is cold. Coupled with 40% recycled-content Thermolite insulation, the Covert offers fantastic breathable insulation that guarantees to keep you warm, but also helps to regulate your body temperature so that you are comfortable all day long! If that isn't enough, the mesh-lined Test-I-Cool leg vents will help to cool you down during a hard day's riding.
Some extra features include a cargo pocket, a zippered pocket, boot gaiters and adjustable cuffs. The Burton Coverts are also bluesign approved, which means that they have been manufactured responsibly and in an environmentally-friendly way.
- Brand Heritage: Snowboard
- Waterproof Rating:2-Layer Dryride 10,000mm
- Breathability Rating: 2-Layer Dryride 5,000gm
- Seam Construction: Fully Taped Seams
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Leg Length: Regular
- Insulation: Living Lining™ Mapped with 40% Recycled Content THERMOLITE® Insulation [40G Throughout] and Embossed Taffeta
- Type: Traditional Pant
- Construction: DRYRIDE 2-Layer Printed Polyester Plain Weave Fabric
- Cargo Pocket with Zippered Handwarmer Pockets
- Mesh-Lined Test-I-Cool Venting