The Burton Dunmore Ski/Snowboard Jacket stands out in the Burton range with it's strong urban workwear-influenced style. It has loads of slope-to-street wearability, and many swear by the Dunmore for its premium quality waterproofing.
DRYRIDE Durashell consists of a multi-layer design that allows the Dunmore to be weatherproof and breathable simultaneously with a DWR (Durable water repellent) coating. Critically taped seams keep the elements out and add strength in areas that receive most stress while the removable water repellent jacket-to-pant interface stops snow blasting up your jacket.
The Dunmore is lined with 40g recycled content Thermolite insulation that gives warmth without weight, whether your in un-tracked powder or an icey park. The Dunmore also incorporates Burton's own Living Lining, which uses intelligent breathable pores that open when warm to release excess heat, and close when cold to seal in heat. This helps to efficiently regulate your body temperature and keep you comfortable whatever the temperature!
The Dunmore comes with some cool features that help you make the most of your time on the mountain. The hood is removable for when you want to wear a hoodie underneath, and there is a media pocketing with a secure audio sleeve. The cuffs have also been updated and feature a snow-proof gusset to stop snow getting in your sleeves.
- Brand Heritage: Snowboard
- Waterproof Rating: 10,000mm
- Breathability Rating: 5,000gm
- Seam Construction: Critically Taped
- Insulation: 40% Recycled Content THERMOLITE® Insulation [80G Body/60G Sleeves] with Taffeta and Embossed Living Lining™
- Pockets: Zippered Exterior Chest Access Media / Goggle Pocket with Secure Audio Sleeve
- Hood Construction: Removable Bonded Jacquard Waffle Contour™ Hood
- Construction: DRYRIDE 2-Layer Printed Polyester Oxford Weave Fabric
- Fit: Regular
- Powder Skirt
- Jacket to Pant Connection
- Gusseted Snowproof Cuff
- Corduroy Collar