The Lelah Jacket provides a slim fit with plenty of style and features to equip you on the slopes this winter. This jacket will have you turning heads as you shred.
The Lelah jacket is designed to tackle the elements with an environment friendly approach with the use of sustainable textile fabrics. With a waterproof rating of 10,000k and breath-ability this jacket will keep you comfortably warm and dry all day long. If the weather heats up the mesh lined vents will provide you with instant ventilation to cool you off.
This jacket is versatile and stylishly functional with features built in to make sure you are equipped for the day. With hidden zipped pockets securing your belongings to added comfort features like the removable fur trim on the hood and the stretch wrist gaiters ensuring you are kept snug and cosy on those bitingly cold days.
The Burton women's Lelah jacket will not let you down this winter!
- Brand Heritage: Snowboard
- Waterproof Rating: 10,000mm
- Breathability Rating: 5,000gm
- Seam Construction: Critically Taped
- Insulation: 40% Recycled Thermolite Insulation (100g Throughout)
- Pockets: Chest, Hand, Goggle, Pass + Media
- Hood Construction: Fixed
- Construction: DryRide 2-Layer Polyester Stretch Fabric blocked with 2-Layer Nylon Taslan Fabric/li>
- Fit: Slim Fit
- Fulltime Contour™ Hood
- Removable Faux Fur Trim
- Pocket Access Hem Cinch
- Snag-Free Neckline
- Removable Magic Stitch Waist Gaiter
- Jacket to Pant Interface
- Mesh Lined Sleeve Vents
- Mesh Dump Pocket
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Stretch Woven Wrist Gaiters
- Bluesign® Approved Product