Product ID: 207092
The Burton Link System Boys ski/snowboard jacket is the ideal piece of kit to keep your little boys warm and protected when on the mountains. A technical waterproof and breathable jacket comes with an insulated soft fleece liner that is fully removable. This provides a solution for every condition. Remove the fleece liner for warmer days, wear the fleece liner alone when walking around town or combine the two for a fully insulated system on colder days on the mountain.
This boys jacket is fully waterproof and breathable to provide superb performance when skiing/snowboarding. This twinned with Thermacore insulation and the removable fleece liner creates an outstanding jacket system that can stand up to the worst conditions when on the mountain.
A bunch of other awesome Burton features top off this excellent jacket and will guarantee excellent performance when skiing/snowboarding. A Room-To-Grow system allows the arms to be extended to match the growth of your little ones and a selection of pockets ensure valuables are safe close to hand.
The Boy's Link System Jacket is an awesome choice for those who are looking for a jacket that absolutely can do it all. This three-in-one system is excellent and provides the variety that will guarantee your kids are protected, regardless of whatever conditions you may encounter.
- Waterproof Rating: 10,000 mm
- Breathability Rating: 5,000 gm
- Seam Construction: Not Quoted
- Insulation: Thermacore™ Insulation 40g throughout with bonus removable fleece liner
- Lining: Taffeta Lining
- Hood Construction: Fulltime Drop Down, Helmet-Friendly Hood with Expandable Hood Gaiter
- Powder Skirt: No
- Material: Dryride 2-layer Polyester Fine Ottoman Fabric with Polyester Printed Fleece Liner
- Fit: Classic Fit