Product ID: 230521
The 2020 Burton Ruler Wide snowboard boots are brilliant, all mountain boots for all riders. They include some of the best technology Burton has to offer so your boots are warm, comfortable and quick to put on in the morning. The Ruler Wide is the same as the standard Ruler boot but has a little extra width in the foot for riders with a wider foot shape.
The Ruler Wide includes Burton's Shrinkage technology which is a reduced footprint of one full size, so a size 11 will have the same footprint as other brands size 10 boots. This opens you up to more board options and helps reduce heel and toe drag when carving. It also has 1:1 lasting so each size shell is made for each size unlike some brands who just put a thicker liner in a whole size to make their half sizes. This means you get a better fit that doesn't change over time.
The Ruler Wide uses Burton's awesome Speed Zone Lacing which is a quick lace system with upper and lower fastening zones for a quick yet custom fit. This system has been improved with a re-profiling of the lace guides and jam cleats and the addition of New England Rope laces which are virtually indestructible and are unique to Burton. They are so confident about these laces that they come with a lifetime warranty!
The Ruler Wide includes an Imprint 2 liner with 3M Thinsulate insulation to keep you warm. They are fully heat moldable so you can get a perfect fit for your foot and they can be re-molded multiple times. The DynoGrip Outsole has superior cushioning and improved board feel and won't weigh you down. The Ruler also includes Burton's new sleeping bag reflective foil to reflect heat back towards your foot so you will never get cold feet.
The GripLite Backstay is a rubber print on the back of the boot which locks in against your highback giving a more effective energy transfer from you to your board helping to reduce leg fatigue to help you ride in more comfort.
This boot also has the PowerUp Tongue which is full of material technology for greater boot durability. This medium flex that the Ruler Wide has means that it responds quicker to your movements, which is great for when you're heading down the mountain at pace but still has enough give for park laps.
If you want to step up your game with a solid pair of boots that are quick to respond to you then the Ruler Wide is for you.
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology - Reduces the footprint by one whole size so you can fit into smaller bindings and on to a wider range of boards
- 1:1 Sizing - Each boot shell is matched to the liner for perfect sizing unlike some brands who put thicker liners in whole size shells to make their half sizes
- Speed Zone® Lacing System - Lightning fast lacing with upper and lower zonal fastening. Because the system is so strong you can get great response out of your boots with less effort
- Imprint™ 2 Liner - Heat moldable liner with 3M Thinsulate insulation and much more tech so you don't need to worry about your feet all day long
- EST® Midsole Recycled Rubber Content - For enhanced board feel with EST bindings to get the most out of your board
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation - Go out into the cold with no worries, just fun to be had
- Sleeping Bag - Low profile underfoot foil material which reflects heat back toward your foot so no more cold feet.
- Man Fur - The manliest way to keep your feet warm in all conditions!
- 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue - A medium flex 3D molded dual density tongue for ultimate response which you will need when bombing the mountains
- B3 Gel - Used in the heel to help with impacts and create a smoother ride
- Total Comfort Construction - All the best materials go into making this boot as comfortable as possible with a level 1 molded EVA footbeds and internal gusset
- Rider Profile: All Abilities
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain
- Flex: Medium
- Lacing: Quick Lace
- Condition: Brand New