Product ID: 226181
Take your riding further with the women's Vida Pants from Burton. Combining street style with tough construction, these pants are packed with technical features to battle the elements and keep you on the hill all day.
Prepared for winter conditions, the Vida features Burton's DRYRIDE™ 2-layer stretch shell fabric providing 10k waterproofing and 5k breathability. Reinforced with fully-taped seams, the Vida Pants keep the snow where it belongs, keeping you dry and protected. The pant's Living Lining® Thermo-Regulating lining provides optimal warmth and breathability, regulating your body temperature to keep you comfortable throughout the day.
Versatile from snow storms to sunny spells, the Vida Pants allow unlimited access to the mountain with YKK® Zips and mesh leg venting. Other features include microfleece lined handwarmer pockets for keeping chilly hands warm and back pockets with hook and loop closure, perfect for keeping your essentials safe and secure.
Designed in a feminine slim fit design and constructed with stretch fabric for optimal freedom of movement, the Vida Pants combine style with convenience and functionality throughout every mountain adventure.
- Brand Heritage: Snowboard
- Waterproof: 10,000mm
- Breathability: 5,000gm
- Seam Construction: Fully Taped
- Insulation: Shell Mapped with Stretch Mesh and Taffeta
- Lining: Living Lining® Thermo-Regulating Technology
- Construction: DRYRIDE™ 2-Layer Stretch Polyester Fabric
- Fit: Slim Fit
- Leg Length: Regular
- Type: Traditional Pant
- Mesh-Lined No-Snag Thigh Vents
- Quilted Zipped Handwarmer Pockets, Back Pockets with Hook-and-Loop Closure
- YKK® Zippers
- Belt Loops
- Bluesign Approved Product