Teal / turqouise / blue
The Women's [ak] Gore-Tex 2L Embark Ski/Snowboard Jacket is part of Burton's exclusive [ak] range that features designs with advanced materials and technology to provide supreme protection in the most demanding conditions. With its regular fit, the Embark also gives you freedom of movement and won't hold you back on the slopes.
The Embark 2L features the highest level of waterproofing and breathability with Gore-Tex technology. Gore-Tex is one of the most waterproof and breathable fabrics in the outdoor sports industry, and with 2 layers, the Embark jacket will keep you dry and comfortable even in the harshest of conditions. This jacket also has fully taped seams that are reinforced with Gore-Seam tech for extra durability and protection against the elements. Coupled with lightweight PrimaLoft Silver 60g insulation, the Embark guarantees to keep you warm as well!
Some other features include a fulltime Contour hood for when the weather takes a turn, and a water-repellent removable stretch waist gaiter to keep the snow out. The Embark comes with a concealed zipper chest pocket, and an exterior access media pocket for stashing your essentials. With its excellent level of technology, brilliant design and perfect cut, the Burton Embark is the ideal jacket for all conditions!
- Brand Heritage: Snowboard
- Waterproof Rating: Gore-Tex 2 Layer
- Breathability Rating: Gore-Tex 2-Layer
- Seam Construction: Fully Taped with Gore-Seam Tape
- Insulation: Mapped with Primaloft™ Insulation [60G Throughout] and Pertex® Lightweight 30D Ripstop and Stretch Taffeta Lining
- Pockets: YKK® Concealed Zipper Chest Pocket, Exterior Access Media Pocket and Internal Dump Pocket
- Hood Construction: Fulltime Contour™ Hood with Cohaesive™ Embedded Cinch
- Construction: GORE-TEX® 2-Layer Stretch Printed Plain Weave Fabric
- Fit: Regular Articulated Fit
- Powder Skirt
- Jacket to Pant Connection