Product ID: 143063
The Titan helmet from Camp gives you a strong and durable rock climbing helmet with breathable padded comfort - ideal for extended use.
The ABS injection moulded shell is shaped for optimum strength while an EPS topper adds extra impact absorption. The Titan uses no fixed components. This allows it to be disassembled for quick and easy cleaning after repeated wear.
The spider suspension framework provides a precise fit with excellent ventilation to keep you cool on the go. A soft, breathable and absorbent padded liner keeps you feeling dry over high energy routes.
The updated adjustment system features a robust wheel design tested to withstand heavy use. On the outside, four clips secure a head lamp in place for low light adventures.
The Camp Titan helmet - reliable climbing protection with a reassuring design.
- ABS injection moulded shell
- Assembled without rivets or screws
- Fast and easy to disassemble for washing and cleaning
- Spider suspension framework offers exceptional comfort and ventilation
- 4 burly headlamp holder clips
- Strong and durable size adjustment wheel
- EN 12492 certified
- Size 1 fits: 48-56 cm | 18.9-22"
- Weight size 1: 360 g | 12.7 oz