Revolutionary all terrain freestyle snowboard - The ultimate all mountain weapon!
The Defenders of Awesome snowboard is back for 2018 and is looking more awesome than ever! After winning Transworld's Good Wood awards for the past 4 consecutive years since it's release, there is no doubt that this series is officially awesome!
This board hasn't got a trophy cabinet full of accolades for nothing, the Level 6 Deep Space top sheet graphics alone are enough to raise your blood pressure so get a load of technology underneath! With a next generation hybrid camber design this board offers the same pop and responsiveness that you would expect from a normal camber board, with the predictability of a reverse camber.
The DOA is perfect for freestyle, giving you everything you need under foot to go bigger, faster and harder. Its soft enough to be forgiving on rails and has enough flex to give you the pop you need to send it off those kickers and side hits.
Supported by Capita's DS Select RFC Sustainable Dual Core with Fortress Kevlar Bound Sidewalls this board is next to none when it comes to durability, being virtually bomb-proof.
Capita's Special Blend EVO Tech uses a polyurethane based resin that is eco-friendly , containing less chemical pollutants than that used by other factories yet still yields higher technical properties.
With an all-new fiberglass and resin configuration as well as the new SuperDrive Base upgrades for 2018, the DOA is riding faster and better than ever. If you're after the ultimate go anywhere, do anything freestyle board, then look no further!
- DS Select RFC Sustainable Dual Core - Super lightweight core made from Poplar and Paulownia wood with Beech inserts along the rails allowing riders a consistent and comfortable ride
- Fortress Kevlar Bound Sidewalls - This technology binds the top of the sidewall to the underside of the core material with refined flyweight Kevlar for extra control and power when carving
- Special Blend Fibreglass & Magic Bean Resin Configuration - Features a Magic Bean resin/glass application borrowed from the marine industry, which yields stronger & more rigid qualities allowing Capita to decrease wood core thickness, giving you a lighter board with more energy return
- Carbon Fiber Beams- Added pop, snap and response for when you need it while still keeping the board light
- Level 6 Deep Space PLT Topsheet - Ultra hard wearing with vivid, long-lasting graphics
- 360 Degree Edges - Full wrap edges for a longer lasting snowboard
- SuperDrive Base - Precision forged for high abrasion resistance and a super smooth glide, meaning a really fast ride with minimal fuss
Waist Width (cm)
Boot Size (uk)
Stance Set Back (cm)
Rider Weight (kg)