Brand Colour:Pink Deck, Pink Base
Product ID: 185525
The Capita Spring Break 2019 Slush Slasher is a snowboard built to thrive in slushy conditions. Leave your regular board to bask in the Sun on those hot days while you rip around with your sunnies on and finest floral Hawaiian tee/board shorts combo. This deck is so much fun it won a Snowboard Magazine's Natural Selections Award.
Imagined up by Corey Smith in his garage and designed in Capita's state of the art scientific R&D factory, the Slush Slasher has the signature Spring Break Surf Rocker camber that is flat between the inserts with a gentle low angle rocker on both the tail and nose allowing for maximum float and control.
The Slush Slasher has a unique directional wide chassis shape with an alloy skid plate incorporated into the tail that is perfect for surfing and slashing your way down the mountain. Because it's so wide you can easily grab a hold of the board when making those deep euro carves. It also has a tight turning radius so you can really get low when ripping around and spraying those skiers!
In slush you can charge this board in a straight line and bash through anything in its way, but don't be fooled, as it makes for a sweet powder quiver too! Made with an FSC Sustainable Select Core from environmentally friendly reforestation Birch, Poplar grain wood and Special Blend Fiberglass with Magic Bean resin, the board is strengthened to absorb more impact whilst remaining lightweight.
With the new for 2019 XXX-truded base underneath the whole board will ride smoothly and go without needing a service for longer, giving you more time for Apres!
- FSC Sustainable Select Core - An environmentally friendly core that offers the perfect balance between energy, stability and pop
- Flat Kick Nose - A large flat section in the nose for easier turn initiation and better performance in powder as it sails over anything in front of it
- XXX-Truded Base - Using a classic high molecular composition that requires low maintenance, the base is hard, fast and reliable
- Special Blend Fiberglass with Magic Bean Resin- Biaxial glass layup that is bonded using a plant-based resin for a longer lasting board with a smoother feel
- Level 5 DeepSpace PLT Topsheet - Vivid graphics and ultra hard wearing
- 360 Degree Edges - Full wrap edges for a longer lasting snowboard
- Inlayed Tail Alloy Skid Plate - To keep the board balanced and poised when ripping through slush to make sure the back end doesn't slide out
- Full ABS Sidewalls - Durable and hard wearing
Waist Width (cm)
Boot Size (uk)
Stance Set Back (cm)
Rider Weight (kg)