Product ID: 206179
Care Plus delivers a range of professional first aid kits tailored to suit outdoor, sporting and everyday activities. Care Plus guarantees a high-quality kit, compiled with the aid of doctors who specialize in expedition medicine and other experts.
The Care Plus Compact First Aid Kit is designed for 1-2 persons and contains 38 items optimised for accidents most common during day trips, bike tours and fast-moving overnighters. This pack includes a tough, water-resistant zip pouch with velcro attachment and room to add your own items for a more comprehensive kit. Weighs only 235 grams. Easy to store in a bag or rucksack.
The Compact First Aid Kit gives you a basic yet well thought out medical kit that is ideal for treating minor injuries such as cuts, grazes, blisters and more. See below for a full contents break down.
- 5 x Compresses 5×5 cm
- 1 x Hydrophilic bandage 5 cm x 4 m
- 5 x Plasters 19 x 38 mm
- 5 x Plasters 25 x 72 mm
- 5 x Plasters 60 x 110 mm
- 1 x Emergency bandage 12 x 12 cm
- 1 x Roll fixing tape 2.5 cm x 5 m
- 2 x Pair of vinyl gloves
- 6 x Alcohol wipes
- 1 x Pair of first aid scissors (small)
- 1 x Pair of tweezers
- 1 x Packet of safety pins (6 pins)
- 1 x List of contents
- 1 x Care Plus® First Aid Guidance card
- 2 x Non-sticking compresses 10x10cm
- Number of items: 38 pcs
- Dimensions: 70 x 165 x 110 mm
- Weight: 235 g