Product ID: 221801
The 2020 Control Snowboard Boot from DC offers unbeatable comfort and support. This ultra-lightweight boot is perfect for riding the whole mountain, from first lift until last .
Saving time for riding, the snowboard boot is equipped with a Dual Zone Boa closure system and H3 Coiler reel, meaning tightening takes a matter of seconds. Simply twist the H3 Coiler to achieve the desired pressure and then click it in. The Boa system allows full control of the boot, ensuring flex, support and a natural fit.
DC's most lightweight outsole, a Foundation Unilite Outsole drastically reduces weight without compromising on durability and dampening. A unique tread pattern provides a secure ascent and descent, whilst an Impact S insole offers necessary comfort and cushioning for a smooth ride.
The outsole and insole combination compliment a snowboards' stiffness for responsive boardfeel, and provide a versatile snowboard boot.
The Control Boots' Internal Ankle Harness further secures heel and ankle hold, as well as a narrower heel cup and reduced step-in. For an unrestricted range of movement, DC's Articulated Construction enhances the boots' flex without shell distortion, whilst keeping the heel planted on the ground for the most effective energy transfer to the board.
DC's White Liner features high-rebound EVA, thermal-regulation fleece and anatomical j-bars for a comforting, custom fit. Along with a 180 degree power strap and multi-layer construction, the liner provides unrivalled support and response.
From the experienced all-mountain shredder looking for forgiving flex to the progressive all-terrain rider looking to improve, DC's Control is essentially versatile, offering response, comfort and durability.
- Dual Zone BOA Closure System with H3 Coiler Reels: A quick, convenient system developed to offer micro-adjustability for achieving the perfect amount of flex and support.
- Contact UNILITE Rubber Outsole: Super lightweight, durable outsole with UNILITE dampening shock absorption and snow-shedding traction pattern. Designed for secure ascent and descent and easy one-foot skating.
- White Liner: Multi-layer construction featuring EVA memory foam and 180 degree power strap for support. With thermal-regulating fleece and anatomical j-bars, the liner provides unrivalled comfort and custom fit.
- Impact S Insole: Single-density polyurethane insole which is developed for energy distribution, comfort and durability whilst cradling the foot to reduce fatigue and improves balance. Moisture-wicking fabric ensuring warmth and dryness.
- Internal Ankle Harness: Anatomically designed for a secure heel and ankle hold with a narrower heel cup and reduced in-step for a better fit.
- Articulated Construction: 2-part shell that delivers a true flex without pressure points.
- Rider Profile: All Abilities
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain / Freestyle
- Flex: Medium - 6/10
- Lacing: BOA H3 Coiler Closure
- Condition: Brand New