Brand Colour:Surf The Web
Product ID: 208845
The DC DCLA Ski/Snowboard Jacket is the perfect outer-layer for snowboarding the mountain, lapping the park or walking around town. DC effectively balance retro-athletic styling with a host of technical features to keep you looking and feeling fresh when shredding hard.
To ensure dry, ventilated comfort even on slushy days, the DCLA Jacket's weather defence contains 10,000mm waterproofing and 5000g breathability, reinforced with critically-taped seams. Its softshell hood, lycra waist gaiters and jacket-to-pant attachment system help retain heat in cold temperatures, reinforced with 80g body insulation and 40g raglan sleeve insulation.
Its underarm vents and and shoelace draw cord cinch system make the jacket ultra versatile, performing in all conditions. Suitable for everyone, the jacket has a classic varsity styling, regular fit and articulated sleeves. Featuring internal and external zips for hand warming, sleeve passes and easy music access, DC prioritize convenience and functionality in their DCLA Jacket design.
- Waterproof Rating: 10,000mm
- Breathability Rating: 5,000g
- Seam Construction: Critically taped
- Insulation: 80g body and 40g sleeve insulation
- Pockets: Pass, napoleon and hand pockets
- Hood Construction: Fixed Hood
- Construction: Weather Defense 10
- Fit: Regular
- Fixed waist gaiter
- Internal Media Cord Routing
- Jacket-To-Pant Connection System
- Lycra Cuff Gaiters
- Mesh Lined Underarm Vents