Product ID: 189543
The 2019 Judge Snowboard Boot is DC's team choice. Packed with technical upgrades, the all-mountain freestyle boot features a new upper, improved lace configuration and a lightweight, rugged outsole.
Saving time for riding, the snowboard boot is equipped with a Dual Boa closure system and H3 Coiler reel, meaning tightening takes a matter of seconds. Simply twist the H3 Coiler to achieve the desired pressure and then click it in. The Dual system allows full control of both the upper and lower sections of the boot, ensuring flex, support and a natural fit.
A Vibram Outsole combines lightweight comfort with rugged durability, whilst a Sole Re-Purpose insole offers necessary support and cushioning for a smooth ride. The outsole and insole combination compliment a snowboards' stiffness for responsive boardfeel, and provide a versatile snowboard boot.
The Judge's Internal Ankle Harness further secures heel and ankle hold, as well as a narrower heel cup and reduced step-in. For an unrestricted range of movement, DC's Articulated Construction enhances the boots' flex without shell distortion, whilst keeping the heel planted on the ground for the most effective energy transfer to the board.
DC's Black Liner features high-rebound EVA, lateral support beams and anatomical latex j-bars for protection and security, which is combined with advanced Aerotech ventilation to ensure all-day breathability and moisture regulation. With a multi-layer construction, the liner provides unrivalled comfort and custom fit.
Versatile, durable and responsive, the Judge is a go-to intermediate/advanced boot from DC.
- Dual BOA Closure System with H3 Coiler Reel: A quick, convenient system developed to offer micro-adjustability for achieving the perfect amount of flex and support.
- Vibram Outsole: Featuring DC's propriety Unilite, the rugged outsole offers reduces weight and improves durability and comfort.
- Black Liner: Multi-layer construction featuring EVA memory foam and 360 degree power strap for all-season support. With lateral beams and anatomical j-bars, the liner provides unrivalled comfort and custom fit.
- Sole Re-Purpose Insole: Comprised of 100% recycled EVA and featuring a TPU Moulded arch support, these insoles offer better stability and balance in challenging conditions.
- Internal Ankle Harness: Anatomically designed for a secure heel and ankle hold with a narrower heel cup and reduced in-step for a better fit.
- Articulated Construction: 2-part shell that delivers a true flex without pressure points.
- Aerotech Ventilation: Moulded vents in the shell and liner to release moisture for dry, warm feet.
- Boa Black SS Laces: Stainless Steel laces that wont rust or corrode in the most extreme conditions.
- Rider Profile: Intermediate / Advanced
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain / Freestyle
- Flex: Stiff/Responsive 8/10
- Lacing: Dual BOA
- Condition: Brand New