Product ID: 154262
The 2018 DC Karma Women's Snowboard Boots are perfect for exploring the whole mountain without breaking the bank. Renowned for comfortable skate shoes, DC have transferred their reputable energy into snowboard boots, combining cutting-edge technology with trainer-like comfort.
Labelled simplistic but not basic, the Karma's traditional lace closure allows for ease and control across the boot, ensuring natural flex and support. DC's most lightweight outsole to date -a Foundation Unilite Outsole- drastically reduces weight without compromising on durability and dampening. A unique exterior tread pattern provides a secure ascent and descent and allows for skating with one foot strapped in.
The Karma's Red Liner boasts the customisable hold of a classic lace closure, featuring EVA memory foam and thermal-regulation fleece for a comforting, custom fit with plenty of cushioning when needed. The liner can be heat-moulded in store or worn in traditionally, to contour naturally and individually to each foot.
Progressing with rider, The Karma Snowboard Boot prides itself on affordability and versatility.
- Traditional Lacing: Providing power and leverage, strategically designed overlays ensure optimal shell closure and custom fit.
- Foundation Outsole: Super lightweight Unlitie with durability and dampening plus snow-shedding traction pattern, designed for secure ascent and descent plus skating with one foot strapped in.
- Red Liner: Multi-layer construction featuring EVA Memory foam that can be heat-moulded, combined with a thermal-regulating fleece lining to maintain warm and comfortable feet on the slopes.
- Snow Basic Insole
- Rider Profile: All Abilities
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain
- Flex: Medium 5/10
- Lacing: Traditional
- Condition: Brand New