Product ID: 221913
The Servo Ski/Snowboard Jacket is a well-established favourite from DC, providing warmth and comfort in unpredictable weather conditions.
To ensure dry, ventilated comfort even on slushy days, the Servo Jacket's weather defence contains 10,000mm waterproofing and 5000g breathability, reinforced with critically-taped seams. A double-needle construction strengthens durability for a long-lasting jacket, resistant to the elements.
With 80g body insulation and 40g sleeve insulation, the Servo provides necessary warmth in winter temperatures and features underarm venting to avoid sacrificing breathability. Versatile from snow storms to sunny spells, the Servo can go anywhere on the mountain with a 2 way adjustable hood, jacket-to-pant attachment system, fixed waist gaiter and lycra cuff gaiters.
Featuring multiple external zipped pockets for hand warming, lift passes and easy music access, DC prioritise convenience and functionality in their Servo Jacket design.
- Waterproof Rating: 15,000mm
- Breathability Rating: 10,000gm
- Seam Construction: Critically taped
- Insulation: 80g body and 40g sleeve insulation
- Pockets: Pass, Chest and Handwarmer Pockets
- Hood Construction: 2-way adjustable hood
- Construction: Weather Defense 15, 100% Polyester Oxford
- Seam Construction: Critically Taped Seams
- Fit: Regular
- Fixed Waist Gaiter
- Internal Media Cord Routing
- Jacket-To-Pant Connection System
- Lycra Cuff Gaiters
- Mesh Lined Underarm Vents