The Servo Ski/Snowboard Jacket is a well-established favourite from DC, providing warmth and comfort in unpredictable weather conditions.
To ensure essential dryness and ventilation during snowsports, the Servo Jacket's weather defence contains 15,000mm waterproofing and 10,000g breathability ratings, reinforced with critically-taped seams. A double-needle construction strengthens durability for a long-lasting jacket, resistant to the elements.
With 80g body insulation and 40g sleeve insulation, the Servo provides necessary warmth in winter temperatures and features underarm venting to avoid sacrificing breathability. Versatile from snow storms to sunny spells, the Servo can go anywhere on the mountain with an adjustable visor hood, jacket-to-pant attachment system and lycra wrist gaiters.
Featuring internal and external zips for hand warming, sleeve passes and easy music access, the jacket prioritizes convenience and functionality. A regular fit with articulated sleeves make the garment suitable for all shapes and sizes.
- Waterproof Rating: 15,000mm
- Breathability Rating: 10,000gm
- Seam Construction: Critically Taped
- Zips: N/A
- Underarm Vents: Yes
- Pockets: Hand Warmer, Chest, Sleeve Pass, Napolean, Internal Mesh Stash, Internal Media Cord Outlet
- Wrist Gaiters: Yes
- Hood Construction: 2-Way Adjustable Visor
- Powder Skirt: No
- Material: Polyester Oxford Body, Taffeta Lining
- Insulation: 80g Body, 40g Sleeves
- Fit: Regular