DC's most advanced model, the 2019 Travis Rice Snowboard Boot features the optimal support and best tech DC has to offer for a performance-focused premium boot. The Travis Rice is a progressive freeride boot allowing riders to push their limits on the mountain.
Saving time for riding, the snowboard boot is equipped with a Boa closure system and H3 Coiler reel, meaning tightening takes a matter of seconds. Simply twist the H3 Coiler to achieve the desired pressure and then click it in. The Boa system allows full control of the boot, ensuring flex, support and a natural fit. Reinforcing time efficiency, a Storm Flap eliminates snow build-up on the instep.
Exclusive to the Travis Rice model, an innovative Asymmetric Anti Drag Outsole prioritizes catch free descents with a reduced footprint, minimising toe and heel drag with a blend of Unilite and durable rubber. The Impact S insole offers a lightweight feel and necessary comfort, softening high impacts. Complimenting snowboards' stiffness for responsive boardfeel, the outsole and insole combination ensure a boot which has Travis toughness.
The Rice Boots' Internal Ankle Harness further secures heel and ankle hold, as well as a narrower heel cup and reduced step-in. For a unrestricted range of movement, DC's Articulated Construction enhances the boots' flex, whilst also keeping the heel planted on the ground for the most effective transfer of energy to the board.
SuperFabric is combined with Boa Black Stainless Steel Laces and a Storm Flap to take performance and durability to the next level for a near indestructible boot. The Black SE Liner, again individual to the Travis Rice Boot, uses advanced Aerotech ventilation to ensure all-day breathability, and moisture regulation. With a multi-layer construction featuring EVA memory foam, the liner provides unrivalled comfort and custom fit.
Performance-focused, durable and responsive, the DC Travis Rice Snowboard Boots will have your back as you explore your limits on the mountain.
- BOA Closure System with H3 Coiler Reel: A quick, convenient system developed to offer micro-adjustability for achieving the perfect amount of flex and support.
- Asymmetrical Anti Drag Outsole: A visionary Travis Rice design, engineered for catch-free descents with heel and toe drag reduction.
- Black SE Liner: Slim, light design with DC's Aerotech ventilation system coupled with anatomical support bars, 360 degree powerstrap and full grain leather heel lining.
- Impact S Insole: Single-density polyurethane insole which is developed for energy distribution, comfort and durability whilst cradling the foot to reduce fatigue and improves balance. Moisture-wicking fabric ensuring warmth and dryness.
- Internal Ankle Harness: Anatomically designed for a secure heel and ankle hold with a narrower heel cup and reduced in-step for a better fit.
- Articulated Construction: 2-part shell that delivers a true flex without pressure points.
- SuperFabric: Durable combination of extreme military textiles.
- Aerotech Ventilation: Moulded vents in the shell and liner to release moisture for dry, warm feet.
- Boa Black SS Laces: Stainless Steel laces that wont rust or corrode in the most extreme conditions.
- Storm Flap: Protective layer to keep out snow, water and ice - perfect for off-piste riding.
- Rider Profile: Intermediate / Advanced
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain / Freeride
- Flex: Stiff/Responsive 9/10
- Lacing: BOA System
- Condition: Brand New