The 2019 DC Tucknee snowboard boots takes the most versatile lace up boots in DC range, adding a unique lace system inspired by the 90's era of shredding. This lacing design favours medial flex for maximum tweak-ability without sacrificing lateral support, retaining a responsive medium to stiff flex for all mountain pursuits.
A combination of Wrap Lock Technology and an Internal Ankle Harness keeps your foot right where it should be, locking your heel down for great response and comfort, whether your riding the park, pipe or piste. The Tucknee is fitted with an innovative Asymmetric Anti Drag Outsole, prioritizing catch free descents with a reduced footprint, minimising toe and heel drag with a blend of Unilite and durable rubber.
The Sole Re-Purpose insole is constructed with 100% recycled EVA with a supportive TPU moulded Arch Support for increased stability while improving balance in all types of conditions. DC's Black Liner features high-rebound EVA, lateral support beams and anatomical latex j-bars for protection and security, which is combined with advanced Aerotech ventilation to ensure all-day breathability and moisture regulation. With a multi-layer construction, the liner provides unrivalled comfort and custom fit.
Performance-focused with great versatile response, the DC Tucknee snowboard boots offers superb durability and comfort in all conditions and with it's unique lacing design to improve medial tweak-ability for a more skate inspired ride on the mountain.
- Black Liner: Multi-layer construction featuring EVA memory foam and 360 degree power strap for all-season support. With lateral beams and anatomical j-bars, the liner provides unrivalled comfort and custom fit
- Wrap Lock Hardwear: For ultimate customisation when tightening your boots
- Internal Ankle Harness: Anatomically designed for a secure heel and ankle hold with a narrower heel cup and reduced in-step for a better fit
- Sole Re-Purpose Insole: Comprised of 100% recycled EVA and featuring a TPU Moulded arch support, these insoles offer better stability and balance in challenging conditions
- Asymmetrical Anti Drag Outsole: A visionary Travis Rice design, engineered for catch-free descents with heel and toe drag reduction
- Aerotech Ventilation: Moulded vents in the shell and liner to release moisture for dry, warm feet
- Rider Profile: Intermediate to Advanced
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain/Freestyle
- Flex: Medium to Stiff 7/10
- Lacing: Traditional Laces
- Condition: Brand New