Light blue acid wash denim
The DC Union Ski/Snowboard Jacket is the perfect outer-layer for wearing all over the whole mountain whether that's lapping the park or just walking around town. Not only is this jacket timeless in style it also comes packed with a host of features to keep you warm, dry and fresh when you're shredding hard.
The jacket uses WEATHER DEFENCE 10 fabric which has a 10k waterproofing and a 5k breathability rating, meaning you'll be dry even when you're bailing hard on a slushy day or caught up in a heavy snowfall. To keep you extra warm, DC have included 40g body and sleeve insulation.
The Union jacket is packed with useful features such as critically taped seams, a detachable hood and a shoelace draw cord cinch system.
- Waterproof Rating: 10,000mm
- Breathability Rating: 5,000g
- Seam Construction: Critically taped
- Insulation: 40g Insulation
- Pockets: Hand, sleeve and internal Pockets
- Hood Construction: Removable hood
- Construction: Weather defence 10
- Fit: Regular
- Shoelace drawcord system
- Internal Media Cord Routing
- Zippered pockets