Scout - Scout/India Ink
The Denison snowboard/ski jacket from Dakine is an ideal piece of kit for riders looking for a top quality jacket that comes fully loaded with features. The 2 Layer shell offers 10K waterproofing and 10K breathability with critically taped seams, protecting you from the elements out on the mountain.
The adjustable hood will help protect you from any driving wind and snow, and the drawstring powder skirt prevents any snow getting inside the jacket. Too cool down from a hard session on the slopes the mesh-lined zippered underarm vents will allow airflow to keep you cool.
Dakine have incorporated some useful pockets into the jacket. There are two large dual entry hand pockets, a stretch mesh goggle pocket, and handy sleeve pass pocket. This jacket is insulated with super soft Primaloft Black eco friendly fabrics for enhanced loft, warmth and comfort with plenty of room to layer if needed.
- Waterproof Rating: 10,000mm
- Breathability Rating: 10,000gm2
- Seam Construction: Critically taped seams
- Zips: Yes
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Black ECO, 60g body/40g sleeves (60% post consumer recycled polyester insulation)
- Lining: Taffeta
- Underarm Vents: Yes
- Pockets: Sleeve pass pocket, stretch mesh goggle pocket, hand warmer pockets
- Wrist Gaiters: No
- Hood Construction: Adjustable hood
- Powder Skirt: Yes with drawstrings
- Material: 2 Layer Nylon Plain Weave
- Fit: Standard fit