Pack of 8 screws and washers by Demon. Perfect for mounting bindings onto snowboards.
All snowboards and snowboard bindings use the same diameter screw, which is size M6, with the same size thread. The only thing which varies is the length of the screw. It is the thickness of your binding baseplate which determines what length screw you require. This varies from manufacturer to manufacturer and from binding to binding.
The make and model of your snowboard is irrelevant as they all use the same inserts. To measure the length of a screw, measure from the threaded tip up to the widest point on the circumference of the screw head.
- Pack of 8 screws and washers
- 12mm: As used by many K2 and Ride Bindings. K2 and Ride bindings tend not to use the washers so just chuck 'em away!
- 14mm: This is the 'standard' size suitable for most makes of binding, including older models of Burton and 2007 Flow NXT bindings and all Flow bindings 2008 onwards
- 16mm: Most Burton bindings
- 18mm: All Flow bindings pre 2008 - except Team and NXT
- **If in doubt, use a shorter screw! If the screw is too long and you tighten it hard, it can punch a hole in the bottom of your board! The advice we give on this page is only advice; we are not recommending that you buy any particular length screws. If you order the wrong size screws we can't accept responsibility for this, sorry. We recommend you measure one of your old screws before ordering**