Product ID: 233183
The Trans Alpine Pro 28 backpack from Deuter is made with mountain biking in mind. This super-tough, spacious cycling pack has a range of feature which make it ideal two-wheeled adventure.
For keen pedal heads, the Trans Alpine Pro features an array of pockets to carry everything you need for a big day out on the trails. The main compartment has plenty of room for all the essentials and spare clothing. However, it's the separate front organiser that really makes this a truly excellent biking backpack. this large compartments opens fully to give access to a range of pockets and compartments for essential items like tire pumps, locks, tools and spare parts. A stretchy, secure external pocket provides easy storage for your helmet when you're not riding.
The Trans Alpine Pro works to maximise comfort and stability while you ride. A separate compartment is the bottom of the pack is designed for carrying heavier items and is placed to optimise your centre of gravity. This zippered bottom partition keeps the load in place low down the back, so the pack won't throw you around in the turns.
Load distribution and stability are further improved with a lightweight, internal frame made from spring-steel, which bends and conforms to the body while providing structure and support. Deuter's Airstripes Pro back system places soft, comfortable padding, made from breathable Air Mesh contact material, on the shoulders either side of a wide channel running the length of the spine. This allows or maximum airflow and makes for superior ventilation and comfort.
Large, anatomically shaped hip fins feature conform to the body and give a secure, comfortable fit that will keep the backpack stable even on the roughest ride. A Pull-Forward system in the fins hugs the hips and works with the adjustable chest strap to keep the pack close to the body and prevent it from swinging around as you ride. The flexible ActiveFit shoulder straps adapt to any shoulder shape and move with the body to maximise comfort.
These straps also feature reinforced, abrasion-resistant upper panels at the top for the shoulders that protect the back when it's time to dismount and carry your bike on your shoulders. Tough, anti-slip pannels on the lid and upper areas of the pack prevent the bike from moving around and damaging the pack when you're moving over rough terrain.
From mountain trails, to cross-country tours, to the the city commute, Trans Alpine Pro 28 backpack from Deuter is an excellent backpack for any cycling enthusiast. Even when you're not on two wheels, with its tough, comfortable design, generous capacity and storage options for all your essentials, it makes a great daypack for any outdoor adventure.
- Large main compartment with zipped interior pocket and two slot pockets
- Large zippered front organiser compartment opens fully and contains slots and pockets for tools, pumps, etc.
- External helmet holder
- Airstripes Pro Back System gives excellent ventilation with a safe, secure fit
- ActiveFit shoulder straps are comfortable and adapt to any body size
- Lightweight spring steel frame gives excellent load distribution and stability
- Tough reinforced anti-slip material on lid and upper shoulder straps allow for easy bike carry
- Separate bottom compartment keeps load in place for optimised centre of gravity
- Reinforced, abrasion resistant fabric
- Interior waterproof compartment to stow wet items
- Hydration system compatible
- Separate rear pocket gives easy access to hydration system even with full backpack
- Robust carrying handle on top
- All-round 3M reflectors
- Padded hip fins
- Zipped pockets on hip fins
- Adjustable chest strap
- All-round 3M reflectors
- Compression straps
- Load adjustment straps
- Two elastic side pockets
- Sunglasses loop on shoulder strap
- Detachable rain cover with its own pocket
- Size: H: 54cm | W: 29cm | D: 21cm
- Volume: 28 Litres
- Weight: 1.55kg
- Materials: Hexlite 100 lightweight Ripstop Polyamide fabric | Deuter Ripstop 330 Nylon with PU coating