Brand Colour:Black - Black
Product ID: 181506
The DexShell ThermFit Neo Gloves are 100% waterproof and breathable with palm dotting for extra grip in wet conditions and Merino Wool inner for greater thermal insulation.
How are they waterproof? The DexShell ThermFit gloves are made up of a 3-ply construction:
1. The inner glove is made from a blend of acrylic, nylon and Merino Wool to give you a soft, supple and super warm lining. The Thermolite will keep you hands nice and warm with effective moisture absorption to prevent any clamminess in the glove.
2. The interlining is made of a waterproof and breathable Porelle Membrane which is a functional high performance microporous membrane that is light, flexible and durable. This is the barrier between you and the wet which is protected by the abrasion resistant outer shell.
3. The outer shell is predominantly made of Nylon for a tough and durable exterior which will protect from tearing and damage due to heavy use.
The ThermFit Neo Glove is a seamless waterproof glove and because of this design it comes out of the packet looking a little funny in its shape compared to traditional non-waterproof gloves. With a few uses however, the Thermfit will adapt to your hand and feel like second skin!
Keep a pair handy in your bag for the unexpected rain or wear it as an under layer to your ski/snowboard gloves for added weather protection.
- 100% waterproof and breathable
- Inner glove: 37% Merino Wool, 37% anti-piling acrylic, 18% nylon, 8% elastics
- Interlining: Porelle membrane - flexible, functional microporous membrane enabling waterproofness and breathability
- Outer glove: 84% Nylon, 2% Elastane, 14% elastics - abrasion resistant outer for durability and performance