Colour: Orange / grey / yellow
Product ID: 199708
Falke's SB2 Women's snowboarding socks are great for all riders that want cushioned support that adapts well with soft boot liners.
These are medium cushioned snowboard socks with good shoe contact and protection for your shin-bone and Achilles tendon. Additional cushioning in the binding area keep your feet comfy for as long as you need. It uses a high content of Merino wool for best heat retention to keep your feet very warm and super comfortable.
The Falke SB2 Women's snowboard socks provide incredible comfort and support and are exactly what all riders should use for all day comfort and warmth all over the mountain.
- Left Right Anatomically Correct - Specific protection for each foot
- Anti-Wrinkle Zones - Reduces the risk of blisters and abrasions
- Shin-bone and Achilles Tendon Protection- Lean over your board pain-free and with confidence
- Calf, Ankle, and Instep Cushioning - Superior comfort for all-day riding
- Air Channels - Heat and moisture management
- Stay-up Comfort Top - Suspenders not required
- Wool -For comfort and warmth
- Polyamide - Wicks moisture away from the feet
- Sport: Snowboarding
- User Profile: Beginner to Advanced
- Padding: Padded cushions designed to provide protection and stability which reduces pressure on the shin bone, heel and ankle to make your riding experience more enjoyable
- Material Synthetic blended with Merino Wool
- Composition: 50% Polypropylene, 20% Acrylic, 18% Wool, 12% Polyamide
- Shape/Design: Ergonomically designed to fit perfectly round your foot, for performance and superior comfort