Product ID: 185145
The 2019 Flow NX2 Hybrid snowboard binding is a great choice if you are looking for a super versatile all mountain binding! These bindings are best suited from intermediates to experts, due to their mid range responsive flex.
The baseplate features an Aluminum Alloy Rockered structure to minimise contact area with the board to efficiently transfer power without any loss of energy. The aluminum baseplate is light and exceptionally strong and are Flows stiffest, most responsive baseplate allowing you to maintain optimal board flex compared to the other series.
The baseplate's foot beds are canted by 2.5 degrees to help align your legs to a more natural position to reduce leg fatigue and strain. OC Kush support are added to the footbeds to help absorb heavy impacts and reduce chatter as well as increase comfort on the heel and toes.
Flow have really pushed their innovation in their highbacks with ModBack tech, this piece of tech uses independent support panels in the upper zone to deliver finely tuned flex performance. The NX2 comes with a Glass Filled Nylon ModBack offering a softer flex for a more lively and playful feel to perform tricks with ease. The middle section of the highback has added ATM.8 support for added comfort when flexing.
The Hybrid Power Cap Strap combines the best of both worlds. This strap features a separate toe section to the ankle so it's perfect for riders that like the quick entry step in system, but want to keep the design and adjust-ability of a two strap traditional side entry system. In addition to the speed entry system the N.A.S.T.Y Active Strap enhances boot entry by pivoting the straps when the high back is reclined, creating more room to sink your boot into the bindings.
The Flow NX2 Hybrid are a great pair of versatile binding for riders looking for a high end, high performing, comfortable binding that has the ability to quickly get in and out off to spend more time on the mountain. These bindings offer great support and precision for all mountain freestyle pursuits.
- Glass Filled Nylon Mod Highback - Modular highback with separate lower and upper zones for targeted strength, support, and flex where you need it. Offers soft flex for a lively fun feel while the lower zone automatically triggers Active Strap Technology.
- Hybrid Power Cap Strap - Combines Flows speed entry system with a conventional 2 strap side entry system.
- Aluminum LSR Buckles - These innovative locking slap ratchet buckles give you the option to easily get in and out of your bindings, either step in or side entry. Aluminum design to reduce friction and weight.
- Aluminum-Alloy Rockered Baseplates - The minimized contact area with the board channels your power where it needs to go, while the rocker corners of the baseplate allow any type of board to maintain optimal flex. Aircraft grade aluminum alloy baseplate that delivers incredible response and durability.
- Glass Filled Nylon Heelcup - A tough, lightweight heelcup that has a slightly soft flex for a more fun feel.
- N.A.S.T.Y. Active Strap technology - When you recline the high back for entry or exit, the strap pivots, giving you more room to take your boot in and out of the bindings.
- BankBeds - Dual density EVA footbeds with 2.5° canting and adjustable toe-ramp optimize fit, this give the user great support and energy transfer.
- OC Kush Basepad - This cushioned basepad dampens landings, absorbs chatter and fits perfectly to the rockered baseplate shape for efficient energy transfer. Padding is placed throughout the entire pad, forefoot heel and toes.
- ATM 8 Support Panel - Inserted in the middle of the highback to create more support and comfort.
- Tool-less Forward Lean Adjustment - Minimises the hassle of adjusting your bindings.
- Rider Profile: Intermediate/Advanced
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain/Freestyle
- Flex: Medium/Responsive
- Compatibility: 3 hole, 4 hole and Burton ICS compatible
- Condition: Brand New