Product ID: 107969
The Slam Shorts are a designed by Forcefield specifically for snowboarders and skaters to protect the lower back, coccyx, buttocks and hips. They feature a large pad of M15 CE approved armour to cover the coccyx and buttocks whilst also featuring pads on the hip. Unlike other impact shorts, the slam doesn't have thigh protection because, without it, comfort and flexibility is much greater whilst it still covers your main impact area.
The Slam Shorts have been ergonomically designed to move with, and best fit your body, so the armour will stay where it needs to be and give maximum protection. These shorts also feature Forcefield's thermal BeCool technology which is breathable yet still has great thermal qualities, and features a 3 layer construction for enhanced impact protection!
Forcefield are the official body armour suppliers to both the Salomon UK freestyle ski team and the Great British Ski and Snowboard Teams - there must be something in it!
- 3 Layer M15 CE approved armour- This armour which spreads impact evenly across its surface
- Highly Flexible & breathable
- Machine washable (with the armour removed)
- Repeat performance Technology (RPT). Armour performs the same with every impact
- BeCool, this is a polyamide fibre with integrated airflow control. Helps to maintain body temperature, and efficiently cool when necessary.
- Armour Material - Soft, flexible
- Number of Pads - 3 - 2 Hip, 1 Coccyx and Buttocks
- Fit - Close Fitted, with Draw cord waist fastener
- Certification - CE approved M15 armour (EN1621-1:1998)