Product ID: 191613
Always one of the most popular models in the Full Tilt lineup, the Drop Kick has been a benchmark in freestyle boots for years. Using the Original shell, this boot keeps things relatively simple but packs in a ton of performance. With a 99mm last, this boot sits on the narrow end of medium width which allows it to be a versatile fit. Narrow enough for those with low volume feet, but capable of fitting plenty of mid-volume riders too thanks to a custom mouldable shell that can press out to improve the fit in a matter of minutes.
As with all of Full Tilt's boots, the heart of the Drop Kick's construction is the 3 Piece Shell. This is fundamentally different to traditional 2 piece alpine boot construction because of the addition of a separate boot tongue as well as the cuff and clog. This separate tongue has a ribbed shape which works with the pivot point in the boot's cuff to allow a smooth forward flex which doesn't distort the shell. This transmits power more effectively to the ski, helps absorb the impacts of landings, increases comfort and helps riders flex into butters and presses, for excellent freestyle performance. While this boot comes with a medium/soft 6 flex tongue, these tongues are interchangeable, allowing for stiffer tongues on firm freeride days or a softer ones for pressing your way down some slushy park laps.
The Drop Kick is noticeably lightweight compared to traditional alpine ski boots, which is always helpful when your pulling your feet up for grabs or trying to dial in new spins. An updated buckle system uses metal clasps rather than plastic which boosts durability, and still offers the same pressure-point-free feel that's always been associated with Full Tilt. Underfoot, a shock absorbing layer of rubber in the boot board helps further towards absorbing impacts and vibrations, whether that's from charging through re-frozen choppy snow or jumping on to a rail.
Intuition liners are popularly regarded as the best on the market, and for good reason. These liners use a proprietary structure of foam that moulds naturally to the wearers feet, creating a precise and comfortable fit that gives amazing performance and insulation as well as feeling lightweight. The dropkick uses the Performer wrap liner- a specific intuition liner which wraps around the whole foot and is engineered for maximum manoeuvrability.
- 3 Piece Construction: This construction of ski boot uses a seperate tongue which flexes without distortion or discomfort, resulting in direct energy transfer to the ski
- Interchangeable Tongue: Removable and replaceable tongues allow for different flexes on the same boot
- Infinite Pivot: Pivot from the rear cuff never bottoms out, moving with your calf for less shell distortion and more control
- Cable Buckle System: Cable buckles spread pressure evenly across the ribbed tongue, eliminating pressure points for a secure fit and maximum comfort
- Shock Absorbing Bootboard: Soft rubber layer in the sole of the shell absorbs vibrations and impacts for a smooth ride and smooth landings
- Intuition Wrap Performer Liner: Intuition foam liners offer a super comfortable moldable fit, performance feel and insulation
- Binding Compatibility: Any accepting alpine soles under ISO 5355 or bindings classed as MNC
- Flex: 6 Flex Tongue / 90 - Medium/Soft
- Last Width: 99mm
- Liner: Intuition heat mouldable performer wrap liner
- Shell: Full Tilt Original heat mouldable shell
- Walk Mode: No
- Mountain Profile: Freestyle / All Mountain
- Condition: Brand New