Colour: Black / orange / silver
Brand Colour:Black - Black/Orange/Silver
Product ID: 126711
GSI Outdoors bring their unique, innovative design to give you the Halulite MicroDualist Complete. This stove and cookset combines a hard-wearing, scratch resistant ultra-light alloy construction combined with a compact nesting design for a complete backcountry cooking experience.
Cooking a meal in the great outdoors can be a rewarding experience -- carrying the necessary kit to do so can be a trial. At just over a pound the MicroDualist's lightweight, compact design helps keep your pack light giving you more room for other essentials.
The micro-burner screws into a fuel canister while the main 1.4-litre pot provides your main cooking vessel. A lightweight windshield can be added in exposed terrain to decrease boil times and reduce fuel usage. The handy stuff sack doubles as a wash basin/sink to clean your kit after use. Two foldable fork/spoon Foons provide the necessary utensils while two bowls and insulated, Sip-it lid cups make this the perfect two person integrated backpackers cookset.
The Halulite MicroDualist Complete from GSI Outdoors is a fantastic compact cookset, perfect for all outdoor adventures.
*Outdoor use only. Fuel canister not included.
- 2 Person Use
- Ultralight backpacking design
- Crushproof, heat resistant nylon lid
- Integrated strainer in lid
- Folding, lockable handle
- Sip-it lids help eliminate spills
- Insulating sleeve keeps drinks hot
- 2 Telescoping Foon utensils made of high temperature Nylon 66
- Welded Stuff Sack for travel doubles as a sink/wash basin in camp
- Integrated nesting design allows for ultralight stowing of micro stove and fuel canisters (110 g)
- Material: Anodized Aluminium, clear Polypropylene, Nylon 6-6, Silicone
- Includes: Canister Top Stove, Windscreen w/ Folding Base Plate, 1.4 L Pot, Strainer Lid, 2 x 14 fl.oz. Mugs w/ Insulated Sleeves, 2 x 14 fl.oz. Bowls, 2 x Sip-It Tops, 2 x Telescoping Foons, Stove Bag, Welded Sink
- Fuel Type: Canister, Isobutane-propane
- Avg. Boil Time: 3 min 30 secs/0.5l, depending on climate, altitude etc.
- Avg. Burn Time: 14.2g per 0.5l water at 20-21C
- Output: 9,629 BTU/h
- Size: 14.2 × 14 x 15 cm | 5.6 x 5.5 x 5.9”
- Storage Bag: Yes
- Total Weight: 644 g | 1.42 lbs