Product ID: 165235
The Giro Era MIPS women's snowboard/ski helmet has been around for more than a decade, this is a true benchmark of helmet design and has been tweaked over the years to ensure that it remains a high quality, high performing product.
The Multi Directional Impact Protection System, MIPS for short, is comprised of two liners which are attached by an elastic layer. The MIPS technology allows the liners to rotate independently of each other when subjected to an angled force, this reduces the forces on the head, and in turn, reduces the potential for injury for ultimate protection.
The In-Mould construction makes the helmet extremely lightweight because the external polycarbonate shell is fused to the inner foam liner to create one low profile unit that can be optimized for style and ventilation. The Era MIPS features an In-Form fit system using a dial for easy on the go fast tuning, creating a comfortable custom fit.
The Era MIPS helmet has an adjustable Thermostat Control venting system, as well as Giro's Stack Venting. Stack venting places a vent at the front of the helmet, aligned with the top of the goggles, this allows the warm, and potentially damp, air that comes from the goggle to quickly escape from the helmet, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Fit: In-Form Fit System
- Ventilation:Thermostat Control Adjustable Venting with Stack Vents
- Lining: MIPS with Foam Liner
- Ear Pads: Removable
- Audio: Not included - Compatible with most aftermarket Audio Drop Ins
- Goggle Compatibility: Compatible with all Giro goggles and most brands worn both under and over the helmet
- Certification:EN 1077 & ASTM 2040, Multi sport Ski and Bike